..Bonus Chapter 3..

Hello people!
So it's been a very long time since I last update any chapter at all. But anyways, here is a short chapter with some Inaya and Zayaan content. And I hope you all will enjoy it<3

Also YOU ALL ARE CRAZY. 67K PLUS READS? I'm out of words. THANK YOU SO FREAKING MUCH.
Xxx
.....
Inaya's POV:
I knocked on the door before walking in. Zayaan gave me a small smile before focusing back on the presentation infront of him. "You're still working?" I gave him a look of disapproval and he just shrugged.

My gaze flickered from his ruffled hair to his tired eyes. I noticed how every few minutes he would just stretch out as if his body was in pain. "You need sleep Zayaan." I sighed before walking over to him.

"I will love but I need to work on this presentation. An important client is coming up next week so I need to get this done." He muttered, his eyes focused on the screen.

"I get that, but if you overwork yourself then you'll get sick." I crossed my arms against my chest. This man was too stubborn for his own good.

I placed my hands on his rigid shoulders before massaging them slowly. I could feel his tense muscles relaxing slowly and a small smile curved at my lips. A sigh of content escaped his lips as he leaned against the chair, his head facing the ceiling. His eyes became closed and a relaxed look took over his face.

Few minutes passed by like that with both of us surrounded by a comfortable silence. My fingers worked their way slowly towards his temple and hair. "Better?"

"Much better." His dark gaze was trained on my face and I shifted uncomfortably on my feet. Even after 5 many years of our marriage, he still managed to make me flustered and my heart beat faster. "What are you thinking about?" He broke the silence and I shifted my gaze on the wall infront of me.

"Nothing."

I was getting ready to leave when I felt his hand clasping my wrist and before I knew it, I was against his chest. He placed his hand on my cheek while gazing down at me. "You're leaving already?" He questioned, his eyes glinting with amusement.

"Yeah." But it came out as a whisper and he seemed to notice that. "Don't you have your presentation to complete?" I changed my tactic at which he raised his brow slightly.

"Are you trying to escape me?"

"No." I lied and he chuckled while leaning in. He suddenly placed his head in the crook of my neck making a surprised yelp leave my mouth. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer.

"I lied. I'm actually very tired." He breathed against my neck. I could feel my heart hammering in my chest as I wounded my fingers through his hair. "But I'm afraid that I might end up losing this deal." He added after a while.

It was very rare of me to see Zayaans this side. Usually he was very calm and collected and confident in his work so seeing him like this, made my heart hurt. I had always admired him for his hard work because it wasn't a quality you found in people often.

I pulled back a little before placing my hands on his cheeks. "Just keep your trust in Allah. Whatever is best for you, it will happen so don't fret over it. Ok?"

"You're a hardworking man Zayaan and everyone knows it, I trust that you will do amazing with this deal too. And if god forbid, you do end up losing the deal then there is something better planned for you."

"But just remember this, your health is much more important than anything. You can't just give up on your sleep or else who will look after the company?"

He sighed out loud before a small smile graced his lips. "You're right. Thanks for being here for me love."

"Always."

"I love you." He muttered, adoration filling up his eyes. I gave him a bright smile before leaning up and pecking his nose. "I love you too. Now come on let's go to sleep."
.....
I miss writing this book so much. But anyways I hope you all liked this short chapter. And thank you so much for all your support, I know I say this everytime but it really does mean alot to me.

Vote and comment if you're enjoying this book.

Love ya all<3

Falling for Himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें