..Epilogue..

......
Hello people!
Hope you all have been doing well. So after a long time I'm finally back with the epilogue. It took me a very long time to think and write but after a lot of brainstorming, I finally found the ending I wanted:) I hope you all will enjoy it<3

Second of all, thank you so much for over 4k reads, I appreciate all the support I got on my story so much. All your positive comments and votes really made my day<3

Anyways now I'll get on with the chapter, be sure to vote, comment and share.
.....

5 years later
Inaya's POV:
My gaze drifted to the children running around with their parents right behind them. A small smile took over my face as a small girl walked over and stood infront of me, staring at me with her curious doe eyes. I gave her a small wave and her features brightened up as she gave me a toothless smile.

"What's your name?" I bent down a bit and she tilted her head as a frown took over her features. "Sienna." She answered after a while.

"Sierra, where are you?" I heard a woman's voice and Sierra turned around and a smile lightened her features. "Mommy." The woman's gaze landed on her daughter and she breathed out in relief. She walked over to us while giving a disappointed look to Sierra. "How many times have I told you to not leave like that?" Her mother scolded

Sierras gaze came back to me. "But I was talking to the nice Aunty." She pouted and the woman seemed to notice me for the first time. "I'm so sorry if she was troubling you." She apologized and I shook my head. "Oh no she wasnt, infact she's a very friendly girl." I smiled at the small girl.

"She is." Her mother added. "We have to go now, it was nice to meet you."

"Same here." I nodded then turned towards the little girl. "Bye Sierra." Sierra gave me a small wave before holding her mothers hand and hopping away. I gave out a sad sigh as I sat down, waiting for Zayaan.

It had been almost 5 years since our marriage and me and Zayaan were still going as strong as ever. Alot had happened in these few years and while some stuff was heartbreaking, some brought happiness. But then again all of that was a part of life.

3 years ago, me and Zayaan found out that we couldnt have children and I think that was the most painful part of my life, knowing that I couldnt be a mother. I had always loved children and it had always been my wish to have my own but I guess that was fate.

That year had been a pretty challenging year for us but as usual, Zayaan had stayed by my side comforting and encouraging me saying that it was a test from God and that I should have faith in him. I knew that he was hurting as well because there were times at night when I'd find him standing at the balcony and just staring at the sky yet he still stayed strong for me.

And at that moment, it was as if I couldnt fall any further for that man. As the years passed by, the pain didnt go away yet it became duller and our love for each other only grew more and more. Apart from that, many more events happened such as Shehryar and Sherry got married which was one of the most unexpected events.

The first time they had met, they couldnt even stand each other. But as the saying goes, there is a thin line between love and hate and I guess it was the same for them because a year later of their meeting, they were happily married. And now they had two kids, Daniel who was 2 and a half years old and Afet who was 10 months old.

"Here you go." Zayaan handed me my icecream while taking a seat beside me. "Thanks." I gave him a childish smile and he shook his head chuckling. "Do you still want to go on anymore rides?" He asked and I laughed but shook my head. "Nope, I think I'm done for today."