..32..

.....
Hello my lovely people!
So first of all We just HIT 2K READS AND I CANT BELIEVE IT! I had never expected so many people to read my story<3333 I'm so glad for all the support, I love you all:)

Second of all a special thanks to SairaKhan233 SadiyaFahad Kenn1101 zaynylove, thank you so much for your support, I appreciate it:)))

Other than that, this chapter is going to be a roller coaster and it's almost 2200 words long so it took me alot of time to write it. So I hope you all enjoy it.

Be sure to vote, comment and share:)
Xxx
......

Inaya's POV:
Half an hour later, we arrived at the beach and I was glad that we didn't go home. That place still held some painful memories for me. It was almost midnight so not a single soul could be seen. Zayaan got of the car and I followed suit.

Quietly, we both walked towards the shore, lost in our own thoughts. Unlike the last time, there was an uncoverable gap between us. The only sound that surrounded us was of the waves splashing against the sand as we both sat down, leaving a small distance in between.

My gaze went towards Zayaan who stared at the sea, his eyes lost. It almost made me want to reach out and comfort him but I held myself back. Feeling my gaze on him, he turned his dark orbs towards me and gave me a small sad smile.

"Remember the day at the beach?" He chuckled and my mind went to the memory. It seemed so far away now. "Yeah, you threw me in the water." I laughed and he shook his head. "You were the one who started it." He replied , a smile on his face.

I sighed as I stared at the starless sky. "What happened to us?" He questioned and I knew he was thinking the same thing as me. I gazed at him from under my lashes and I could see guilt flash through his eyes. "I don't know. I guess there were too many secrets between us maybe even trust issues." I replied softly.

"Inaya, Love." He sighed moving his hand as if he was about to hold mine but then stopped. "I'm very sorry for the way I behaved, I know nothing can justify my actions but know this Inaya, I didnt even once doubt you or accuse you of anything. Disappointed, yes. I was disappointed you didnt tell me about the meeting maybe even hurt. And I know the way I acted like was a total jerk but the moment you left me, it felt as if my world was destroyed."

I didnt know what to say. How could I believe him now? I know it was my insecurities speaking but I couldn't help it. How could I deny what I saw? The accusatory look in his eyes had killed me. I averted my gaze to my hands as I tried to register his words.

"I'm not asking you to forgive me, I'm just asking that you believe me. I know I messed up big time and you have every right to stay mad and I promise that I will make it up to you, love."

"I can't just forget everything Zayaan. How am I supposed to believe what you're saying? How am I supposed to believe that you trust me when you yourself hide too many secrets from me?" I spoke in one breath and he flinched abit. "Then ask me. Ask me what you want to know and I promise I'll tell you everything."

Third person's POV:
He could feel his heart beating at an extraordinary rate as he waited for the first question. It was about time that he was going to tell everything. He realized that if he would have done this sooner maybe they wouldnt be facing this problem right now.

Though he didn't blame her, how could he, she had given him as much space as she could but what had he done? He had led her to believe he didn't trust her. But now he was going to fix everything, he was going to tell her everything even if that would end up in her hating him. Atleast then he could say that he had tried his best. The day she had left him, he had realized how wrong he was for hiding everything.