~Job hunt and Intense moments~

'Call upon me, I will respond to you'

Hope you all are having a good day:)

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
The next day, I quickly got ready. I decided on some light blue skinny jeans with a white button up shirt and a black blazer. I topped my look with a navy blue hijab and my white nikes. Smiling at my reflection in satisfaction  I made sure to grab my phone on the way out.

Zayaan had left early today saying he had a meeting and so here I was now, ready to go in search for a job. I decided to text Zayaan before leaving.

I'm leaving now.

Immediately I recieved a reply from him which made a smile form on my face.

Good luck my dear wife<3

A blush made it's way onto my cheeks and I kept the phone back in my purse. Zayaan had told me, no basically ordered me to take the driver with me and so here I was sitting at the back of the car admiring the view as we drove from street to street.

I had circled some hospitals nearby on the map and some in the city centre where I had wanted to apply. After hours of going from one hospital to another, i finally returned home.

I sighed in relief as the scent of home surrounded me. It was 7pm in the evening so I knew that Zayaan would be home by now. Following the voice of the tv, I made my way to the lounge and slumped down beside him. Zayaan had changed into his pyjamas and was comfortably settled on the couch.

I greeted him with a salam and a smile. He turned his gaze from the tv, giving his full attention to me. "So any luck?" He asked, his dark eyes attentive on my face. I shook my head as I stared at the ceiling. "I don't know, I gave the interviews today and they said they would call by tomorrow but I highly doubt that. The interviews were horrible." I muttered giving him a side glance.

"I'm sure they weren't that bad and don't worry, I know you'll get it." He gave me a reassuring smile and I nodded slowly. I closed my eyes trying to relax but jumped when I felt his hand. I looked at him with confusion while he just sat there, frozen. "What are you doing?" I raised my brow.

"I was removing the pins, so that you were more comfortable." He replied scratching the back of his neck while pointing to my hijab. I moved a bit closer. "Go ahead." I replied and without hesitation he started removing the pins from my hijab carefully. A small smile made it's way onto my face at the fact that he cared.

He removed each pin slowly then unwrapped my hijab. He then removed the clip from my hair as my hair fell against my shoulders in waves. I breathed out in relief as air brushed through my hair. "Thanks." I gave him a grateful look while his dark eyes remained intent in my face. "Are you hungry?" He asked.