~Emotions and Reunions~

.....
Hello peeps!
Yup so I took out time to update one more time. Hope you all enjoy it.

Also a huge thanks to Nirali118 for your support on my book.<3 it honestly means alot:)

Be sure to vote and comment if ya all are enjoying this book:)

Xxx
.....

Inaya's POV:
A week passed by, and today was the day Zayaan was coming back. I didn't exactly know how I felt. I was happy, mad, nervous, and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. After that night, we hadn't talked at all. I had tried to call him two three times but there was no reply.

After that, I stopped bothering at all. I didn't answer any of his calls or messages, and I knew that annoyed him. But I was too mad to care. I had been so supportive of him, trusting him completely, yet he couldn't even bother to reply to my calls. No matter how mad I was, I was still excited, and so I had taken today off.

After making dinner, I decided to dress up. I settled on a navy blue Shalwaar kameez. After straightening my hair, I applied a coat of mascara and lined my eyes with black kohl. Finishing my look with a burgundy lipstick, I smiled at my reflection. I looked at the time and realized that there was still half an hour before his flight would land.

Having nothing to do, I laid down on
the bed as I scrolled through tiktok. An hour passed by, and I knew that Zayaan would be here anytime. My bladder felt heavy suddenly, and I rushed to the bathroom. Before walking out, I made sure I looked okay. My hair was a bit messed up, but other than that, I looked pretty. I noticed how my eyes looked brighter, and there was a bit of nervousness there.

Unlocking the door, I stepped out while fixing my clothes. A scream ripped out of me upon seeing Zayaan sitting on the bed. When did he get here? His head snapped towards my direction as his dark gaze landed on me. They slowly trailed over my form, making me squirm as he stood up.

We were both in a trance as we stared at each other. He looked different yet the same. His stubble was a bit overgrown, and there were dark circles under his eyes, but other than that, he still looked handsome with black jeans and a grey shirt that hugged his body. His gaze seemed distant, making it difficult for me to tell what he was feeling.

My breath seemed to get stuck in my throat as I stood there frozen. He seemed to pull out of his thoughts as he strided over towards me, making me take one step back on instinct as my back landed against the bathroom door. Within seconds, he had me pinned against the door, his eyes dark with anger and something else.

Tears formed in my eyes as I moved my head towards the other side. One week. I had to go one week without looking at this man or talking to him. "Why didn't you pick up my calls?" He growled as a storm raged in his eyes. Anger coursed through me as I stared at him defiantly. "Why didn't you?" I retorted. I felt him tensing as he clenched his eyes shut as if to calm himself.

"Do you have any idea how worried I was? You weren't picking up my calls or replying to my messages." He stated, and my throat clogged up.

"What about me? I called you. I called you so many times, yet you never picked up! But then why would you, I'm sure you were having fun with your fiance!" I placed a hand on my mouth as soon as the words left my mouth. I had no idea where that came from.

His hand wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close and a growl ripped out of him. "Is that what you think I was doing?" He whispered as his face neared mine. "I- I didn't mean to say that." I choked out as a tear dropped out of my eye. He sighed before he placed his hand on my cheek. "I'm sorry I hurt you." His voice was thick with emotions.