~Morning and Family breakfasts~

'He knows well what lives in the hearts'

How are you all?:)
P.s. the picture above is Inaya's dress.

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
I woke up with pain in my neck and my back due to sleeping in the same position. I stretched my body, trying to release the cramping but it wasn't of any help. I looked around the unfamiliar surroundings and realised that I was in Zayaan's room. You just had to be stubborn Inaya, you should have taken the bed when you had the chance! I scolded myself. I stood up as I tried to straighten my back.

I looked around, finding the room empty until I heard the shower running. Oh. He was still here. Upon hearing the shower turning off, i quickly laid down and pretended to sleep. I could feel him passing by, near me and then there was some shuffling in the cupboard.

I peeked from one eye only to find him in a towel and a blush took over my cheeks. "Take a picture, it would last longer." Zayaan commented as he turned around catching me red handed. Too shocked to do anything I just stared at him in surprise. "How did you know I was awake?" I questioned while sitting up. "I could literally feel your gaze at my back and also you were breathing too loud." He replied amused. "Oh." I muttered then looked at him.

He stood with his hands folded against his chest, his damp hair falling onto his face. I couldn't help but stare at his arms and chest before realizing what I was doing and averting my gaze to the wall behind him.

Embarrassed, I got up and picked out an embroidered shalwar Kameez. After grabbing my clothes and necessities I went to the bathroom and took a warm shower. The bathroom was still filled with steam and his scent as I took a deep breath.

After showering and changing, I walked out to the dressing table. I was glad when I didn't find him in the room. His presence itself made me want to jump out of a window. I quickly dried my hair and brushed it. After applying a bit makeup, I wore my sandals and took my dupatta.

I stepped out of the room and heard voices from downstairs. I looked around in awe taking in the details of the house for the first time, there house was even bigger than mine. I slowly walked downstairs to the dining room where I found everyone.

"Oh look, bhabi's here." Anum announced and everyone's eyes turned towards me. "Assalamualikum." I greeted and they all replied with a Walaikum salam. "Beta, I was just scolding Zayaan for leaving you alone upstairs." His mother smiled and I shook my head. "It's fine aunty."

"You can call me Ammi or maa just like Zayaan." She stated and I smiled warmly in return. "Bhabi, come sit here." Mehak pointed to the place beside Zayaan. It was then when I noticed him. He was dressed in dark blue ripped jeans topped with a grey full sleeves shirt that fit his lean body perfectly.

 He was dressed in dark blue ripped jeans topped with a grey full sleeves shirt that fit his lean body perfectly

I could feel his gaze all the while I walked and sat beside him.

"So bhabi, how are you liking it so far?" Mehak asked and I could tell that this question peeked Zayaan's interest as he looked at me curiously. "It's nice." I stated and she laughed. "Just nice? What about Zayaan bhai? Is he nice?" She inquired further and I just wanted the earth to swallow me.

What was I supposed to say? I hardly even knew him for a day.

I could tell he was waiting for my answer also. "Yeah. Hes nice too." I muttered. I could tell he was satisfied with the answer as he got busy in taking out the breakfast. He also got some onto my plate for me. All of them got busy in their chatter as I played with my food thinking about everything

How had life turned so fast. I was supposed to be Inaya Ahsan but now I was Inaya Zayaan, sitting with his family and having breakfast. "Can't you both stay for a bit longer?" His father asked which made my attention turn towards him. "No Abbu, my company requires me. All my meetings are also on hold." He explained sighing.

"Are you going somewhere?" I frowned in confusion. "Yes, we are going to Istanbul where I need to get back to my work." He stated. And I realized that I had no idea what exactly he did or where he worked. "I was hoping, you both could stay with us for atleast a month." His mother piped in.

Why did he say we? I wasn't leaving here. He can go back for all I care but I was going nowhere. It was also a chance for me to stay with my family while he can stay there. "Bhabi, we wanted to spend more time with you." Mehak pouted. "We will." I smiled. "But you're leaving." Anum added.

"I don't have my visa yet so I won't be going." I lied and a smile broke out on there faces. I could feel Zayaan's glare on my face but he didn't say anything as he ate silently.

"Also Zayaan, you have to take her to her parent's house today." His mother ordered and a smile broke out on my face at the mention of going back. I was going to see my parents today. "Yes maa." He replied while chewing slowly.

After we were done with breakfast, everyone settled in the lounge while Mehak and Anum took me to their room with them. I could go anywhere, where he wasn't. There room was in the shades of beige and purple and compared to Zayaan's room it was more filled and had a girly effect to it.

"Wow." I stated upon looking at their room. "We decorated it." Mehak replied proudly. I sat down on their bed and they settled infront of me. "So are you sure you're not going with Zayaan bhai?" Anum asked and I nodded.

"Besides I can stay with my parents and also spend time with you both so why would I want to go?" I shrugged. "But he's your husband." Mehak stressed and I shrugged nonchalantly. "And I will go but later." I smiled and they nodded.

"Do you want to play ludo with us?" Anum asked and I agreed. I had always loved ludo. We used to play it at our house every day and Kanwal being Kanwal, used to always cheat. The game usually ended up with us arguing but we still loved it.

I laughed at the memory. Halfway through the game and we were already arguing. Turns out, Anum was very much similar to Kanwal. She had been making the numbers and also one of her token was missing. "Keep it back Anum!" Mehak whined. "I didn't remove it." She lied with a smirk.

"I saw you!" I argued. "Stop cheating!" Mehak added. Our argument was disturbed by Zayaan entering. "What's going on?" He chuckled. "Anum is cheating! Again!" Mehak huffed and he laughed.

"Ladies, if you don't mind, I'd like to borrow my wife now." He said looking at me and I shifted under his scrutinizing gaze. I could tell from his expression, he wasn't happy about what I said at breakfast.

"She's all yours!" They both chirped and I gave them a glare. Traitors. I got off the bed and cautiously followed him into his room. As soon as we were inside, he closed the door and turned towards me.

"Now my dear wife, is there something you want to say?"

.....

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Any idea about what will happen next? Will Inaya go with Zayaan?
Vote and comment if you're enjoying this book:)
Love ya all<3