~Silent Treatments and Care~

'The impossible becomes possible when Allah is with you're

So I'm back with another update. I apologize for not updating yesterday as I'm going through some family problems right now.

But as an apology, here is a super long chapter for you all. Also I'd like to give a thanks to BanyonTrees for supporting my story by voting on it. Thank you so much.

And also we are about to reach 100 readss for which I'm pretty thankful to ya all for giving my story a try<3

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
Dinner passed by in a blur and it was now night time. "We should get going now, it's pretty late." Zayaan stated as he stood up. My father nodded in understanding as he too got up with him. "I want to stay here, for the night." I announced to Zayaan and he turned towards me in confusion. "Yes Zayaan bhai, let Inaya stay here for the night." Kanwal requested.

He thought about it for a moment before he nodded. After that he bid everyone good bye and left after giving me a lingering look. My parents retired to their rooms saying that they were tired while Dania decided to stay the night. We all decided to watch a movie and prepared some snacks. The rest of the night passed in chatting and watching movies.

The next day, Zayaan came to pick me up at evening. Tears were shed again, hugs were exchanged and I left. Our drive passed away in silence as always, with me just staring outside while Zayaan concentrated on his driving.

We reached his house by half an hour and returned to our room after greeting everyone. I was already missing my family. We had such a good time yesterday, I hadn't laughed that much in a long time. I was taking off my jewellery and at the same time I was noticing Zayaan's every movement.

"Start packing, we will be leaving day after tomorrow." He said, as he took off his watch and placed it beside my jewellery. I froze midway as I turned towards him. "Day after tomorrow? Isn't that a bit too early?" I frowned. He shrugged in response. "I need to get back as soon as possible." He sighed.

"Can I meet my parents before leaving?" I questioned in a sad voice. "I'll take you there, tomorrow evening." He stated and there was a look of understanding in his eyes. I gave him a small smile then got busy in removing the rest of my jewellery and pulled my hair into a bun.

After changing into my night suit, I picked up the pillow and threw it on the couch before settling down on it. "Seriously Inaya?" He made a face and I just shrugged. "I know your back and neck hurts by sleeping there, why don't you stop being so stubborn?"

I ignored him as I laid down on the couch. I heard sighing from his side but I just closed my eyes.

I shrieked when I felt myself lifted in the air. "What are you doing?" I yelped. "Carrying you." He gave me an obvious look. "Put me down Zayaan!" I struggled in his arms but he was having none of it. He placed me on the bed then moved back leaning against the side table.