~Unexpected Moments and Fancy restaurants~

'Say, "None in the heavens and Earth knows the unseen except Allah."

Falling for Him is about to reach 200 reads for which I'm extremely grateful

Falling for Him is about to reach 200 reads for which I'm extremely grateful. Thank you to all the readers and supporters for giving my book a try, it means alot to me<3

And a huge thanks to SaminaZia4 for supporting me so much, I swear it made my day and means alot to me. Thank you<3

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
"Vanilla."

"Chocolate."

"Vanilla."

"Chocolate!" I glared at him while he raised his brow in return. "Vanilla is so plain and boring, just like you. "I retorted sticking my tongue out at him like a child at which he raised his brow even higher. "You think I'm plain and boring?"

As promised, Zayaan had taken me out for sightseeing. He showed me various places where I took tons of pictures of the city. I even took some of ours together in which I had to basically force Zayaan into them. After roaming around for hours, we decided to go and eat something. So that was why we were sitting in the car right now and arguing wether chocolate ice cream was better or vanilla.

"Yup." I gave him a cheeky grin. "Ok then." He turned the car around I looked at him in confusion. "What are you doing?"

"My lovely wife thinks I'm plain and boring so I might as well go to work then." He replied, shrugging. There was a smug look on his face. I blushed at wife but then shook my head. "I'm sorry!" I exclaimed. "I don't think you're plain and boring." I gave him an innocent look.

"Really? Then what am I?" He had a smirk on his face and I rolled my eyes. Leave it to him to find ways of getting compliments. I pretended to think before I leaned in a bit as if to whisper a secret. "I think that you're-"

"A workaholic." I smirked and moved back. I broke out laughing at the look on his face as he scowled. "Aww, is the baby angry?" I poked his cheek with my finger but before I could pull it back he held it tightly and pulled my hand in the process. I gasped as I lurched forward and stopped near the dashboard, cursing myself for not wearing the seat belt.

He himself moved closer as his eyes darkened. "Do I look angry now?" He whispered, his cool breath hitting my face and I shook my head. "Maybe I am angry." He said pulling me further while I tried to get my finger out of his grip. "Maybe I am also plain and boring." He drawled further and there were only a few centimetres left between us. I gulped as I tried to tear my gaze away from his deep eyes but failed miserably. How can someone be so good looking?

"But you know what else am I? Possessive. Especially for what's mine." He whispered looking straight into my soul. I had no idea, how I hadn't melted into a puddle right there and then. Our moment was disturbed by a horn from the back and I quickly moved back to my seat, thanking the car multiple times.

My heart was beating erratically and my face was heated up. I could see a small smirk on his face and he didn't even look the slightest bit affected. Jerk. I buckled my seatbelt and cursed it a bit more.

Sometime later we reached a fancy restaurant and I frowned. I looked at the restaurant than at my clothes. I didn't exactly dress fancy. Zayaan seemed to notice my hesitancy as he stopped and turned towards me. "You look beautiful, don't stress over it." He encouraged and I blushed at the compliment.

I unbuckled my seatbelt and stepped out. Zayan opened the door of the restaurant for me, allowing me to go in first. I looked around the lavish restaurant in awe. I could tell it was a turkish restaurant from the background music. Other than that, glass chandeliers hung inside and people dressed in fancy clothes laughed and talked making me feel even more out of place.

Zayaan placed a hand at my back and slowly moved forward. A waitress welcomed us and took us to our seat. She gave us our menus and I noticed the way she gave a flirtatious smile to Zayaan or the way she lingered around him more. Either Zayaan didn't notice or he was being oblivious.

For some reason this really annoyed me and a scowl took over my face as I glared at the menu. "What did the menu ever do to you?" He chuckled and I scowled at him. He raised his hands in surrender before looking through the menu. After a failed attempt of trying to read the menu, I closed it and pushed it away.

"You can order for us, I don't understand anything. And I'm sure the waitress would love to take the order from you." I added the last sentence in a whisper but Zayaan seemed to have heard it as he gave me a confused look.

"Don't tell me, you didn't notice the flirtatious looks she was giving you or the way she was lingering around you." I retorted and he chuckled. "Why would I, when I myself have such a beautiful company." He complimented and it was like all my anger flew away as my face heated up and I looked down shyly.

"Per say Inaya, were you jealous?" He leaned forward, a smirk on his face. I scoffed as I raised my chin defiantly. "Why would I be? I was just watching out for you." I shrugged nonchalantly. He chuckled and I noticed for the first time, how good he looked when he chuckled or laughed.

The way his eyes crinkled at the corners and he raised his head a bit. I shook my head from these thoughts, why was I becoming a hormonal teenager day by day. The waitress came back and the scowl etched it's way back onto my face.

He ordered in turkish and I listened to it mesmerised, even his turkish sounded good. During the time he ordered, I decided to admire the man infront if me. I had never met anyone like him. Before, I only knew him as someone who liked to impose his decision on others or someone who would rather work then spend time with their family.

However, Today i saw a childish yet carefree side of him, the one that argued and the one that was stubborn but I also saw a deep side of him. The side that was possessive and the side that scared me the most. Because it was his this side that made my heart beat like crazy or the way it made my breathing laboured.

A small lazy smile formed on my face as I stared at my husband. Just how many more sides did you have Zayaan Saith Malik?
......
I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Its seems Inaya and Zayaan have started getting along. How do you think their relationship will proceed?
Vote and comment if you're enjoying this book:)
Love ya'll<3