~Jealousy and First Kiss~

'Indeed what is to come will be better for you than what has gone by'

A small note, I have absolutely no idea about how you get a job at a hospital so I've just written at how I think it is. So please don't come at me as I have absolutely no idea:)

And I would also like to give a huge thanks to ramshaKhan665 and shayrazuddin006 for reading and supporting my book, it means alot:)

P.s the photo above is how I imagine Zayaan's office to look like.

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
The house phone rung and I hurried towards it before receiving it. "Hello, is this Inaya Zayaan?" A feminine voice spoke from the other side and I replied in a yes. "I'm speaking from the Nisantasi Hospital. Congratulations you've gotten a place in the pediatrics department." The same voice replied. A huge smile broke out on my face as I thanked her and put the phone back.

I ran back to my room with a huge smile on my face as I engulfed Zayaan in a hug without thinking. "I got it! I got the job." Zayaan froze at the moment and I realized what I had done but before I could pull away he placed his arms around me, hugging me back.

"I'm so proud of you." I could hear the affection in his voice as I looked up towards his face only to find his dark eyes filled with unspeakable emotions staring intently. Not being able to handle the intensity of his stare, I dug my face into his chest and a chuckle reverberated against me. "What should I do about you Inaya?"

I smiled and moved back a bit as he looked at me admiringly. He leaned in and placed a light kiss on my forehead before moving back. "I should get going my beloved wife." He smiled and I nodded. I grabbed his briefcase and handed it to him with a smile.

He took it from my hand and placed an arm around my shoulder as we walked towards the main gate. I recited some prayers and blew them on him. After seeing him off, I returned back to my room. I couldn't handle my excitement as I jumped around not only from getting the job but the kiss that Zayaan had left on my forehead.

I was glad that I could start working as I was tired of doing nothing for so long. Too happy, I decided to prepare food and take it to Zayaan's office.

I headed to the kitchen where I greeted Haleema. "What are you doing dear?" She asked and I replied while taking out the ingredients. I had decided to prepare biryani for him. "I'm making biryani and then I'll take it to Zayaan's office."

"Do you want me to help you?"

"No, thank you." I replied and she chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" I frowned and she shook her head. "You remind me so much of my younger daughter Sofia." She smiled.