~Outings and Rumours~

.....
Hi everyone!
So for some reason I felt a bit generous today and so instead of one ended up doing two updates:) so here's the second update.

Be sure to vote, comment and share.

P.s. Also for people wondering about taksim square, there is a picture above.

Xxx
.....

Inaya's POV:
"I hope you haven't cried rivers behind him already." Kanwal teased me from the other side while I rolled my eyes. "Haha, very funny." I stated, sarcasm lacing my voice.

"Come on Inaya, we all know who the cry baby was in our family whenever Abbu left." She laughed and a smile formed on my face at the memory.

"For God sake, I was 10."

"It still was funny." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, how are Ammi and Abbu? Are they both taking there medicines on time?" I asked in concern and I could feel Kanwal rolling her eyes.

"Inaya, they're my parents too, you know" I chuckled at her annoyed voice, hearing her mutter something.

"Ahsan came over." She spoke out of nowhere and I froze. "Why?" I asked and she sighed. "I don't know. I guess he's just really guilty about what he did and he's trying to redeem himself." I took a deep breath as I closed my eyes. "I already forgave him so what business does he have there?"

"Inaya, you never asked him the real reason for what he did."

"Leave it Kanwal, I don't want to know anymore, I've closed that chapter of my life." I muttered hearing her sigh.

"Tell me about Zayaan bhai." She changed the subject for which I was really grateful. "He's nice." I heard her scoffing from the other side.

"Really? That's all you've got to say?"

"I don't know, he cares alot about me."

"Ofcourse he does, even a blind person could see that. He's basically in love with you." She scoffed unbelievably. "I wouldn't say that yet." I chuckled.

"Are you kidding me? Have you seen the way he looks at you. That guy basically worships the ground you walk on." I gasped at her words. Surely she wasn't right, right? Zayaan wasn't in love with me, was he?

My heart beat picked up as I thought about the way his eyes always remained trained on me, unknown emotions swimming in them. It wasn't love, was it? I shook my head and cursed Kanwal for confusing me even more.

"Why are you so shocked? It's pretty normal for a husband to be in love with his wife." She stated as a matter of factly.

"Anyways, tell me when am I going to become an aunt?" I could feel a blush forming as I stuttered. "I-"

"Wait, you haven't" she gasped and I stared at my hands. "Oh my god Inaya, you better be kidding me. You've been married for more than half a year now." She scolded and I remained quiet.

"I just- you wouldn't understand." I muttered finally and I could feel her shake her head in disappointment.

I heard her sighing before she changed the subject again. We talked for another half an hour before I finally closed the call and placed the phone beside me on the couch. Kanwal's call had left me even more confused and an emotional mess. Was Zayaan really in love with me? Was I in love with him? I also thought about the talk with Kanwal, he wasn't suffering because of me, was he?

I shook my head as I made my way to the bathroom and stared at my reflection. My cheeks were heated up and my brown eyes sparkled with happiness. My brown hair was a mess from not being washed and I tried to fix it.