..37..

.....
Hey my lovely readers!
Yup, so I'm back with another update which I hope you all will enjoy. And yes, today there will be a double update once again. I hope you all will enjoy these.

Be sure to vote, comment and share. And also I'd like to thank you all so much, like it's crazy how we're over 3k reads already. I still cant believe this but I love you all alot. And a special thanks to Nazeefah345 for supporting me on my book. I genuinely appreciate it<3

Xxx
......

Inaya's POV:
It was a day before our flight and I was busy in packing while Zayaan was in the bathroom showering. I was folding the clothes when I felt two arms wrap around my waist and the familiar scent of wood and something him tickled my nose.

A surprised yelp left me. The wet strands of his hair were soaking my shirt and tickled against my neck. "What are you doing?" I groaned, trying to turn around but he held me in place. "Nothing." I rolled my eyes at his response. "Well can you do your nothing somewhere else, I need to finish up with the packing."

"No can't do."

"Zayaan." I scolded and he sighed against my neck before moving away. "How much more stuff do you have to pack?" He asked, slumping beside the suitcase as he propped himself on one arm. "I'm almost done, just few of your clothes are left." I replied and made my way to the bathroom.

"Are you going to be using the shaving stuff tomorrow or should I pack that?"

"You can pack it." I grabbed all the shaving stuff and some of the other necessities, placing them into the shopper and made my way outside. "Can you not make any mess?" I groaned when I found the wet towel on the bed. He gave me a small smile before slumping back down again.

I shook my head, grabbing the towel and spreading it onto the rack. Half an hour later, I was finally done with all the packing as I closed the suitcase and pushed it to the side. "Finally." He muttered before grabbing my hand. "I still have stuff to do." I argued.

"Then do it here."

I huffed before pulling my purse and getting all the contents out onto the bed. A familiar brown envelope fell out and I felt myself freezing. Zayaan also seemed to notice it as he picked it up. "You found them?" He smiled before pulling the pictures out and going through them.

"Yeah." I answered. "You're not angry?"

He frowned in confusion. "Why would I be angry?" He gave a quick glance my way. "That I went through your stuff." I drawled and he chuckled. "Ofcourse not, afterall everything in here is ours." He replied while stopping at one picture. The picture was from when i was staring at him for the first time. A small smile took over his features as he stared at it.

"You looked so beautiful in it." He commented and a smile took over my face. "Zayaan?" He hummed in response as he kept going through the other pictures. "Why did you keep them away?" He chuckled before turning his full attention towards me. "We weren't exactly on civil terms at that time so I wasnt sure how you were going to react. That's why I kept them there so I could show them to you later."

"And how were you so sure that I was going to stay with you till later?" I raised a brow and he grabbed one of my hands while playing with my fingers. "I was confident in myself." He stated. "You really are full of yourself arent you?" I teased him and he shrugged.

"You can call it what you want but in the end I got what I wanted."

"And what is that?" I carried on. "You." He looked straight to my eyes and I could feel my heart ready to burst through my chest. A clearing of throat brought us out of our moment and Zayaan muttered something under his breath.