..34..

......
Hello people!
Another update coming through. This one will be....interesting. So I hope you all enjoy it:)

Also a huge thanks to mobilicious ADIZA10000 and Silent_Learner for voting and supporting my book. It honestly means alot to me<3

Be sure to vote comment and share and without further do, let's get on with the chapter:)
.....

Inaya's POV:
"I want to take you out." Were the first words Zayaan said as soon as he entered our room. I paused and turned around, squinting my eyes at him. "Why?" He shrugged as he walked over to me, placing his hands on my waist. "Its been so long since we spent time together."

"We're together now." I pointed out and he rolled his eyes. "You know what I mean. Just you and me and noone else." He pecked my cheek. My lips turned into a smile as a light blush tinted my cheeks. He brushed his hand against my cheek. "I missed this." A small smile graced his lips, popping his dimple out.

"What about Mehak, Anum, Ammi and Abbu?" I questioned and he sighed. "I already told Ma and Abbu about it and they were more than happy to let us go." He answered and I nodded. "Now if you'll let me go, I need to get ready."

His hold only tightened as he pulled me closer, wrapping his arms around me. "But I dont want to." His reply came back and I chuckled but giving in as I wrapped mine around him. "Why do you have to smell so good all the fucking time?" He groaned.

He finally pulled back, allowing me to go and I chuckled. I was about to take a step forward when a wave of dizziness hit me, making me sway. In seconds, Zayaans arms were around me stabilising me. I released my hold when I felt the dizziness leaving me.

"What's wrong love?" His concerned voice asked. "Its nothing." I shrugged nonchalantly but in reality it actually wasn't. I had been feeling dizzy throughout the day but I had just shrugged it off thinking it was tiredness. He still didnt let me go as his gaze remained trained on me.

"I'm fine Zayaan, it's just some dizziness, it'll go away." He hesitantly released me. "You should take more care of yourself." He scolded and I rolled my eyes. "Yes dad." Before he could say something, I spoke up. "Dont you dare say something dirty."

"You're the one giving me ideas." He smirked and I shook my head. "You're incorrigible." He laughed out loud.

.....

We were on our way back after eating at a chinese restaurant. The food was delicious and I had loved each and every part of our date. Yes, on our way to the restaurant, Zayaan told me it was a date and I had just stared at him with a gobsmacked expression. He had laughed at it saying he wanted it to be a surprise.

After our dinner date, we decided to go on a long drive. So here we were, zooming past the cars on the highway while blasting atif aslam songs on loud. Well the blasting songs part was me while Zayaan just laughed as I sang them in a loud voice. "How are you not annoyed by my singing already?" I finally questioned as I tried to catch my breath.

He shook his head chuckling. "It's not annoying, I'm actually quite enjoying the show." I grinned at him then turned my stare outside looking at the empty road. As it was night time, the roads were basically abandoned and where it scared me, it also thrilled me.

A huge smile remained on my face throughout the time. I couldn't remember the last time I had laughed or enjoyed this much. All my memories dated back to turkey and it made me happy that we had made some good ones in Pakistan too.

My eyes went to a black jeep behind us and a frown creased my features. "Zayaan." He raised a brow in question, giving me a quick glance. "I think that car is following us." I breathed out and his gaze went to the mirror. His eyes suddenly went cold and his jaw tightened as he cursed under his breath. It

Fixing the gear, he hit the accelerator, his hands taut against the steering wheel. "W-whats wrong?" I could feel the fear grip me as my hands went cold. "Its them. I want you to relax and sit back." Zayaan stated quickly. I nodded and settled back against the seat, my hands gripping it tightly.

We kept on driving fast while they followed us throughout the time. I had no idea where we were going but I remained quiet. He suddenly slammed the brakes and i jerked forward but the seat belt held me back.

My gaze went ahead only to find another black jeep standing there. We had been surrounded. "Fuck!" Zayaan cursed slamming his hand against the steering wheel. He started unbuckling his seatbelt and I could feel the panic grip me. "W-what are you doing?" I held his arm and he placed his hand over mine.

"Don't get out of the car no matter what, I'll be back." He reassured me and before I could say anything further, he got out. I could feel a chill going down my spine as I sent out a prayer to keep him safe.

I squinted my eyes, focusing on the guy who was now stepping out of the car infront of us. A gasp left me, when I realized that it was the same guy from the picture. I quickly unbuckled my seat belt but Zayaans warning rang through my head.

Zayaan was about to step closer but he was grabbed by two men from both sides. "Zayaan!" I screamed when the guy from the picture punched Zayaan square on the jaw. The guy said something and Zayaan replied. There was a smirk on the guys face while Zayaan looked ready to murder someone as they both got in a heated conversation.

The guys eyes then turned towards our car and his eyes met mine. I could feel a shudder go through me at his gaze and not in a good way. The guy nodded at someone and Zayaan went still, once again struggling. A Yelp broke put of me when the door of my side was opened. I tried to move back but one of the men grabbed my arm in a tight grip and pulled me out.

"You must be Inaya, his beloved wife." The guy smirked as his gaze trailed over me. I could feel the bile rising up my throat but I held back. "This is between us Adam, let. Her. Go." Zayaan gritted out. I internally gasped when I realized that this was Adam. Sarah's defiance and Zayaans ex best friend.

"Oh but what will be the fun in that?" He chuckled moving closer to me. I threw my hardest glare at him as I met his gaze head on. Behind him, i could hear Zayaan trying to get out of their grips while muttering curses. "Don't you dare fucking touch her." He roared but Adam paid no heed to him.

"You really are a pretty little thing. Too bad you're not my type and my morals might be bad but they're not that bad."

"What do you want?" I spat. "I just want to teach a little lesson to him. A lesson for messing with me." He shrugged and I stared at him with all my hatred. He suddenly pulled out a gun and pointed at Zayaan. "Stop!" I screamed. Zayaan glared at Adam, not even a bit affected by the gun pointed at him while I could feel the panic rising in me with each minute.

Adam gave me one last glance before he pulled the trigger.
.....
I swear I'm not evil:) But any idea what might happen next? Did Adam really shoot Zayaan?

Find out in the next chapter.
Until then
Peace<3