..Bonus Chapter 2..

......
Hello everyone!
I hope you all are doing well and staying safe. Yes my exams are going these days, but I wanted to post this chapter so here you go:)

P.s. Inaya's outfit is in the above picture.

Xxx
......
Excitement bubbled inside me as I went through my closet. This morning Zayaan announced that we were going out for dinner and as it was the weekend, I instantly agreed.

"You seem excited." A deep voice called out from behind me. I could tell from his voice that he was smiling. I turned around, facing him. "I am." I bobbed my head like a child making him chuckle.

"Also, can we please go for movies after that. I've been dying to watch Little women."

"Sounds boring." He muttered which earned him a light smack on his arm. "Oh come on. Please." I pouted at which he rolled his eyes. "You do realize that look never works on me. But ok, we'll go." I squealed in excitement jumping up and down. Our moment was broken by the ringing of Zayaan's phone.

He stared at the screen before answering it. "Yes?" He answered in his business voice. It was kind of fascinating to see him turn from a playful mode into a complete business mode. The other person on th other side kept on speaking quickly while I busied myself in finding an out fit for myself.

Zayaan was now sitting on the bed as he concentrated on whatever the other person was saying. A crease marred his forehead as he passed his hand through his hair. I settled down beside him and mouthed a what's wrong at which he just shook his head.

"Ok I'll be there in a bit." He sighed before ending the call. "What happened?" Worry laced my voice as I grabbed his hand.

"Something came up at the office and I need to go." I could feel my excitement dying down as I muttered an Oh. "Don't be upset, we'll still go out for dinner and movies, this will hardly take an hour, 2 hours at max." He gave me a small smile. "Really?" I gave him a bright smile and he nodded.

"I should go now." He muttered standing up.

After Zayaan left, I picked out my outfit which consisted of a black turtle neck, blue mom Jean's and a black coloured overcoat and got busy in getting ready.

One hour later, I was fully ready with no sign of Zayaan. I sighed as I sat down in the lounge. He did say, it could take upto 2 hours so I had some time to kill. I decided to watch some Teen wolf until then.

I didn't realize how but 3 hours had passed already and I still hadn't heard from Zayaan. I took a deep breath as I contemplated calling him. I pressed his number and waited for him to pick up.

"The number you have dialed is currently unavailable." I sighed and tried again only to be met by the same message.

I could feel panic rising inside of me. What if something had happened? I shook my head, no I was just overthinking, he was probably busy. I laid down on the couch as I decided to continue with my series.

Time passed by and i didnt realize when i fell asleep.

I was woken up by the closing of the car door. Rubbing my eyes, I sat up and stared at the clock.

12 am.

Anger, hurt, worry, hunger. That was all I felt. At the same moment, the door opened and Zayaan entered, looking tired. I could feel tears at the back of my eyes aa I stared at him with hurt. It wasn't the fact that he went to office that made me angry, it was the fact that he kept my Hopes up. If he knew it would take this long, he could've just told me and we would've delayed our plans, I wouldnt have minded. "Inaya-" he started but I wasn't ready to listen to any of his excuses. "Don't." I whispered as I got up and left.