..23..

.....
Hey loves!
So this chapter is basically a continuation from chapter 21, after Inaya and Zayaan confessed to each other.

Hope ya all enjoy it, be sure to vote, comment and share. Also thank you so much for over 1.1k reads<3

Xxx
......

Inaya's POV:
I stared at myself in the mirror in satisfaction. After our confession, I had basically kicked Zayaan out as I wanted this to be a proper date, which meant that he cpdnt see me before 6 pm. It had taken a lot of convincing on my part but he had finally agreed.

And now dressed in a purple dress with split sleeves, I was ready. I had gone for a light makeup look, lining my eyes with kohl and eyeliner and dusting a light purple onto my lids. My lips were tinted in a burgundy shade and as if on cue, there was a knock on the door.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door. We both stood frozen, slowly taking each other in. Zayaan was dressed in a grey suit, with a light blue shirt inside that hugged his body. His hair was neatly swept to the side and the stubble on his face adding a manly look to him. My gaze finally landed on his eyes which were now darker as he took a step closer.

 My gaze finally landed on his eyes which were now darker as he took a step closer

"Beautiful

"Beautiful." He whispered in a husky voice and a shiver travelled down my spine. "You don't look bad yourself." I whispered in his ear and I felt him stiffening as he clenched his eyes shut. After taking a deep breath, he finally opened them and held onto my hand. "Let's go before I change my mind." He pulled me along and I followed him.

.....

"Where are we going?" I gave him a curious look. "You'll see." He replied and I knew that I wasn't going to get anything out of him. Having nothing to do, I decided to turn the radio on. Can't help falling in love by Elvis started playing in the background and I hummed along with it.

"I didn't know that my wife was into romantic songs." He joked and i smirked at him. "I guess I'm taking after you." I winked playfully and he chuckled. "I'm guessing that's a good thing?"

"Maybe."

.....

Half an hour had passed by and I still had no idea where we were going. I was tired of sitting in the same position and so I asked the same question which I had asked him almost 10 times by now. "Where are we-"