..Bonus Chapter 1..

.....
Hello people!
How have you all been upto? So here is the first bonus chapter.

This chapter is basically after Zayaan and Inaya returned back to Turkey and got back with their lives so I hope you all enjoy:)

Also 17.9k? WHAT? You guys are insane and I'm so thankful for each and everyone of you. Ily all<33

Also I'll keep on giving special shoutouts to all my readers because I appreciate each and everyone of you. I'm not doing it in this chapter because I'm very tired ri8 now so I'm sorry but hopefully I'll do it in the next chapter:)

Xxx
.....
Inaya's POV:
My phone vibrated on the table. Looking at the name, I picked it up with a smile. "Hello?"

"I'm coming to pick you up."

"What? But my shift isn't even over yet." I exclaimed, glancing at the clock across me. "Well, take off early." He replied and I sighed out. "Fine, it's not like I have a choice." I rolled my eyes. I could hear him chuckling at my response as I started packing my things up.

"Anyways, I'll be there in 5." With that he cut the call. At the exact time there was a knock on the door and Sherry entered. "You're leaving already?" She frowned and I sighed. "I have to, its Zayaan, he's coming to pick me up."

"Oooo." She flopped onto the couch. "A romantic date?" She winked and I shook my head. "I don't even know myself."

"Well, it's about time you go out and enjoy. All you do is work, it seems as if you and Zayaan really switched places." She chuckled. I felt my phone vibrating again and I picked up my bag. "I'm guessing he's here?" I nodded.

"What about you? Don't you have work?" I added and she gave me a cheeky grin. "I took off early."

"What are you doing here then?" I motioned around. "I just came to check up on you, so I'm out too." She stood up and we both walked out together. "What about Shehryar?" I added and she glared at me. "Don't even start about him. I've never met someone who can bring out the most violent side of me." At this I laughed out loud. "He's not that bad."

"Bad? That man is the devil himself." She shuddered. "Well you both sort out your lovers quarrel, I need to go."

"Love? Theres no love here. I hate that man with all my guts. But enough about him, I hope you enjoy." She hugged me and I hugged her back. "Will do."

"Assalamualikum." I greeted as I got into the passenger seat. "Walaikum salam. How was your day?" He asked while driving. "The usual, you tell me. What about your work?" I turned towards him. "Did you forget, I'm the boss and I can free myself anytime." He gloated and I rolled my eyes. "You don't seem too happy, do you really want to spend time at your work than with me?"

"Its not like that."

He nodded uncertainly and I felt guilty for making him feel like that so I changed the subject. "So where are we going?" I added with a little excitement. "You don't have to fake the excitement." He added monotonously.

I bit my lip uncertainly as I grabbed his arm. "Ok I'm sorry about that. Now can you tell me where we're going?" I gave him a cheeky grin and he stared at me with narrowed eyes before sighing and giving me a small smile. "You'll see."