..38..

Hello people!
So here is the second update. And also I would sadly like to say that this is the last chapter of my book and the next chapter would ve the epilogue before the book will finally come to an end.

But for now, I hope ya all enjoy this chapter and be sure to vote, comment and share<3

Xxx
.....

Inaya's POV:
A feeling of deja vu hit me as we stood at the airport. Just like the last time, here we were, ready to go back but it was wierd how things were so different in just a short span of time. Unlike the last time, here I was going at my own will with the man I loved more than anything.

"Now it's your turn to come to turkey." I said hugging Anum and Mehak. "We will, once we get our vacations." Anum replied. "And then we'll ask Zayaan bhai to take us to different cities and spend all his money." Mehak added and I laughed. "Deal."

I felt a warm hand clasp around mine and I turned my head towards Zayaan who pulled a little at my hand. "Ready to go?" I nodded my head before bidding everyone goodbye for the last time.

"I'm getting a feeling of deja vu." I spoke as we walked inside. "How so?" He asked. "It feels weird, things are so different than last time."

"A good different or a bad different?"

"Definitely a good different." I added and he nodded with a smile. "Well that's good to hear then."

.....

A week had passed by since we had returned and things were finally great. Even though Zayaan had alot of work but he would always try to get home early and spend more time with me. I was starting work tomorrow and that kind of made me sad. The fact that our lives would return to the same busy routines.

It was evening right now and I was in the kitchen, heating dinner while Zayaan was upstairs, freshening up. The door bell rung and I could feel a frown taking over my face. Who would come at this time?

Wiping my hands, I made my way to the door. Upon opening the door, my face morphed into one of even more confusion. An old man probably in his late fifties stood there, but he had this confident aura around him. For some reason, his face looked familiar but I couldnt remember from where.

His steely gaze finally landed on me, making me feel even smaller. "Who is it?" Zayaans voice came from behind as he came down the stairs. "Um-"

"Mamoo?" Zayaans surprised voice came as he stood beside me. The mans gaze shifted from me to Zayaan and it softened a bit. "What are you doing here? Come inside." Zayaan smiled giving him space to enter.

"I wasnt sure if I was at the right house." The man finally spoke in a raspy voice and Zayaan laughed. We all walked to the lounge as we took a seat across Zayaans mamoo. "This is my wife Inaya and Inaya this is Zubair mamoo, Sarah's father." My eyes widened as I finally remembered where I had seen him before.

He was in the engagement pictures. "I'm sorry, I didnt recognize you before." I politely apologized and he suddenly laughed out. "Its alright dear, I can understand, we havent met before. I was unable to attend Zayaans wedding as it took under some unfortunate circumstances." I nervously fidgeted my hands as I nodded.

Unlike Sarah, her father was an easy going man. "I'll go and get some refreshments." I announced before standing up and making my way to the kitchen. The only thing I was confused about was, why was he here? I made a mental note to ask Zayaan later as I prepared some tea and fried some samosas quickly.

Setting up the tray, I walked back to the lounge. I could hear them both laugh even before I entered. It made me happy that atleast Zayaans mamoo didnt hold any grudge against him for breaking the engagement with his daughter. Keeping the tray on the table, I handed the tea to his mamoo then to Zayaan.