~Kisses and Friends~

'For Allah is best and most abiding'

I can't believe Falling for Him has already over 500 reads<3

A special thanks to SyedZahika ashyana1 bibah_04 hadiAtif Fidha_overlooks khyberpakhtun TayyibMussa21 for your lovely comments and votes. They literally made my day:)

P.s if ya all have any ideas for the cast of characters let me know.

Edited.
Inaya's POV:
He kissed me slowly yet it conveyed everything from his affection to his possessiveness. My hands reluctantly went to his hair as he gripped my waist and pulled me closer. After a while his kiss became more intense and before I knew it I was responding with the same intensity.

He pulled away taking in oxygen and I did the same as I took in huge gulps of air and then he was kissing me again. "You have no idea how long I waited for this." He muttered in a hoarse voice. His hand was in my hair under my hijab and I coul feel my body temperature rise up.

There was a knock at the door and Zayaan jumped apart while I leaned against the wall trying not to collapse on the floor due to my wobbly legs. I was breathing deeply and so was he. I was sure my face was flushed and I noticed the way his hair was messed up now. He ran his hand through his hair trying to fix it while I tried to fix my hijab and my clothes.

The person on the other side didn't even wait for Zayaan's reply and just entered. "Hey Zayaan." He greeted completely oblivious to the tension in the room. He froze upon seeing me and I recognized him as the guy I saw in the elevator, the one who was judging me. "You!" I pointed at him and he smiled. "Yes me."

"You know each other?" This time it was Zayaan's turn to intervene as he looked at us in confusion and I rolled my eyes. "No, he was the guy in the elevator who was throwing judgemental looks at me while I was dying with anxiety." I stated glaring at him as I folded my arms against my chest.

He chuckled at this as he shook his head and I frowned. "Why are you laughing at me?"

"I wasn't exactly throwing 'judgemental looks', as you quote it, I was just trying to recognize you." He replied as he slumped onto the couch. "Oh smells nice, what is it?" Before he could reach for the box I picked it up and moved back.

"That's rude." He muttered and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Wait, who is he?" I turned towards Zayaan who was watching our exchange in interest. "This is my best friend Shehryar." He introduced. "And this is my wife, Inaya."