ʟɪꜰᴇ

Two years ago

Two years ago...

"Heaven!" Romero calls yet I have no idea where he is.

"Where are you?" I ask loudly as I make my way through the busy carnival, trying to find my little brother.

"Over here." I find him near the hotdog stand.

"We need to head out." I point to the sky. "It's getting dark."I said as I approach him.

"Ok wait let's take a selfie." he pulls out his phone excitedly.

"Kids these days." I tease, causing him to roll his eyes.

"You turn fifteen and don't know how to act." he jokes. I scoff underneath my breath at his words.

"Shut up that is you!" Pointing to him. "You turn thirteen and suddenly know all the trends going on right now."

"That is you!" He laughs. "You turn fifteen and think your to old to hang out with me."

"Oh shut up I'll always hang out with you even when I'm old." Slightly chuckling while bumping my shoulder with his playfully.

Present

A tear strolls down my cheek as I look at the picture of the night. Sniffing loudly when I hear my phone start to ring. Laura's name popping up on my screen.

"What's up?" I answer trying to get rid of any uneasy ness in my tone.

"Get down here!" She yells through the phone speaker, hearing music blasting in the background.

"Where?" I jump on my black silky sheets on my California king size bed.

"Heaven!"She whines. "The party I've been talking about all week!"

"Right!" I think. "We'll in my defense you talk about a lot of things all week."

"Heaven!" She groans.

"Fine, fine I'll see you." I hang up. Walking up to my makeup chair and applying light make up, after styling myself in a Nike vintage sweatshirt, white pants, Golden necklace and small golden hoop earrings.

Walking out of my room towards the garage where all my cars are at. Right as I open the door I was met with moms glaring eyes.

"Where are you going?" She sternly asked looking at my attire.

"Hanging with a couple of friends." I answer simply.