ꜱᴍɪʀᴋꜱ

I breath out when I notice mom already left for work

I breath out when I notice mom already left for work. Slowly making my way to my room not even bothering to hurry as I'm going to be late for school. Not really caring anymore.

I make my way to the balcony that's inside my room taking my violin and now sitting down of the white chair.

I sign looking up at the fresh bright sky. Slowly trailing my eyes back to the instrument in my hand knowing if I keep staring off I will start to think about everything. That being the last thing I want.

Holding the violin up to my chin as I sway the bow smoothly throughout the strings. Playing a rather high but sweet tune. Focusing on playing the right strings. Almost not noticing my ringing phone.

Quickly snapping my bow off the violin causing it to fall to the shiny marble floor. Quickly picking up the bow setting it on the nearest counter top.

I look over to my phone to see whose calling. I hesitantly answer the call as it's been awhile since the the two of us talked.

"Hello sweetheart,"

"Hi dad," I greet. "What's up?" I asks biting my lips.

"I missed you dear, I wish I was there but you know how work is," he said genuinely.

"Yeah dad," I nod my head.

"How's everything going on?" He asks.

"Good, good." I answered shortly.

"Your mom?" He asks slowly. "How is she doing?"

"She's fine," I lie.

"That's good," he's silent for a minute. "How are you doing?"

"I'm fine," I pace through the wide balcony. He doesn't need to know unnecessary details. I'm only going to bother him. I'll figure it out alone. A lot of people can figure out on there own, why can't I?

"How are you dad?" I asks genuinely.

"I'm getting there," he answers softly. Yet I knew he wasn't telling the truth we all weren't. It's just sucks to admit it.

"I wish you the best in getting there dad." I breath out. Plopping back into the comfortable chair.

"I'm only one call away Heaven. Remember that." He reminds. "Aren't you supposed to be at school right now?"

"Yeah, yeah." I roll my eyes. Standing right back up closing the balcony door behind me. "Okay dad I'll see you."

"I love you Heaven," he said.

"Love you too Dad," I hung up.

Quickly I put on my uniform driving to school.

"Heaven!" Jake called me over. Where he was standing underneath a tree littning a cigarette. Next to him was Xan.

"Hi," I look between the two.

"This is my friend Xan," he points to him.

"Yeah we met at a party," Xan comments. He takes out a cigarette from his back pocket liting it up. Gesturing if I want to hit. I nod taking the cigarette bringing it to my lips.

"I missed you than at the party," Jake said as the three of us bring the cigarette up to our lips. "You going to the fight tonight?"

There's this hidden underground fight club we're a lot of students here donate to the fighters. And I only once donating to the fighters.

"Yeah I might watch tonight," I shrug. Not knowing my plans. Probably going to ask the girl if they want to go.

Speaking of the girls, Laura's contact number springs out on my phone.

"What's up L," I answer the call. As I breath out the smoke.

"Where are you? I didn't see you in second period. And I hate being alone Hev." She groans. I drop the cigarette stepping my expensive heels over it lighting out the fire.

"Yeah I ugh woke up late," I nod. "You and Kim meet me at her locker," her locker being the closest to me.

"Okay bye," giving her a bye back I hanged up. Turning back to Jake and Xan.

"I'll see you two at the fight?" I ask pursue my lips. They nod in sync, I walk to Kim's locker already seeing the two of them waiting.

"Hey," they both greet me with side hugs.

"Do you guys want to go to the fight tonight?" I ask leaning against the locker. They both agree with the plan.

Flatting out my white tang top that's underneath my black leather jacket, black high waisted jeans, and black vans. As I stare at myself though my bathroom mirror.

Swiftly grabbing my car keys from my counter I quietly tip toe down the stairs case. Trying to avoid any contact with mom.

Successfully leaving the house turning the sport car on as I race to the fighting club. Patting my hair making sure there's no fly ways sticking up in the car mirror before stepping out in the autumn air.

I open the steel metal door the outside looking abandoned but when you enter it looks the complete opposite. A bar, shiny floor, and a new fighting stage. When you have money why not flaunt it?

Not even bothering to greet the familiar faces I pass by as I walk to the luxurious bar. Sitting in the high stool, observing my surrounding. Finally laying my eyes on the bartender now wanting a drink.

"Hennessy," I ordered when he nods at me indicating what to drink.

"Id?" I swiftly take out my fake id that Jake hooked me up with. He leaves to make my drink. I massage my temples in exhaustion. Soon enough the bartender seats my drink down on the dark wooden counter. As I was reaching out to grab it. A hand quickly scoops it up.

Looking up at the victim, Caden who is throwing his head back drowning the shot. Setting the glass down he smirks at me.

"Your annoying do you know that?" I groan in annoyance. All he does is touch his chest mockingly acting as if he was in pain.

Signing I order another shot. Caden ordering right after me. From the corner of my eye I see a girl smiling charmingly at him trying to gain his attention. She runs her hands through her hair dramatically while biting her red colored lips.

The bartender sets our drinks down as I down the shot. Followed by Caden. Soon I see him glance at the girl when he looks around the club. He winks at her, slowly he removes his gaze from her. Landing on me. I feel his burning stare as I try my best to not acknowledge him.

I start to tap my nails along the bar counter in annoyance. Getting more frustrated when he start to smirk at me.

"What!" I snap, glaring at him. Causing his smile to grow more. Which pisses me the fuck off even more that he's not saying anything. He glances at my hands that I didn't even know were clenching in anger. He brings his gaze back to my face.

"Why so mad?" He chuckles.

"Attention! Attention! The fight is now going starting!" The host announced. With one last laugh he brings his gaze back to the starting match.

Dumb fuck.