ᴘᴀʀᴋ

I walk through the park

I walk through the park. I can't even explain how pissed I am right now. Feeling like I'm going to vomit any second now. A massive headache I've had since I woke up this horrible morning. I'm fucking exhaustion. I feel like my legs are about to cut off right now. No, I'm not being a dramatic ass bitch. Dad was keep nagging on about how I should get fresh air. From stopping my ears to peel off I did myself a favor and went to get some 'fresh air'.

I looked around scanning through the children running around the playground like monkeys. I furrow my eyebrows when I see a man in all black walking towards a little boy, maybe around five years old. I slightly start to fasten my pace trying to get a better view on what's happening. My temper rising and my worry growing for the boy that's sitting on the side walk licking his ice cream not noticing the man approaching him.

The man grabs the boy, dropping his cold ice cream to the floor. The boy starts kicking and crying in panic. Finally relizaing what the man is about to do, I run towards them. Snatching the boy out his hands. I tackle the man to the hard floor. Distantly hearing the boy start to cry. The masked man glared harshly at me. I was surprised when his eyes widen slightly when he looks at me.

"Well now look at you," he whispers. I feel as if it was more to himself though. He roughly grabbed my hands yanking them away from him. He pinned my shoulders towards the ground. He tilts his head mockingly when he sees me struggling under his grip.

I stop for a second, I knock my head forward hitting his head. His grip instantly loosing around my shoulders. I quickly stood up. Starting to kick him while he laid on the floor.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I grit out. "Who kidnaps children?" I kick him harder than before. As I was about to kick him he grabs my foot. Causing me to fall to the hard concrete floor. I groan in pain,rubbing my hand trying to soothe my head.

"I do." He answers. The man kneels down beside me. He grabs a handful of my hair, he lifts my head up before slamming it back down. "You should know." Ignoring the pain in my head. I stumble slightly trying to get up.

"You are really pissing me off!" I snap. Limping towards him I swung my fist towards his jaw. He falls to the ground clearly not expecting that. I quickly grasp onto his mask yanking it off. Ignoring the yells coming towards me. I pull his hair as hard as I could. The man hisses in pain. Before I can get another hit a strong grip pulled me away from him.

I snap out of my heating trance. I look up at the man being carried by two police officers to a police car. I furrow my eyebrows when I hear a soft cry. Turning around the little boy is sobbing covering it with his small hands. Slowly I walk up to him kneeling in front of him. Taking his hands that are covering his face. He looks at me sadly.

"Hi," I said softly, smiling at him brightly. "I'm Heaven." I wave at him.

"Heaven," he whispers almost like he's testing my name. "My dad said that's where people go when they leave here," he hiccups.

"I get that a lot." I said. He lets out a small giggle. "Where's you dad?" I asks. Looking around to see if I can find him even though I have never even seen him.

"He went to Heaven," my eyes widen slightly when I notice a smile on his face. "He told me it's nice there. I miss him sometimes. But it's okay because before he left he told me he would be waiting for me. Did you know it's filled with anything you ever dreamed of?" I raise my eyebrows telling him to carry on. Listening to his rambling state.

"They have candy, and I can get it anytime I want. Animals like, dogs, horses, chickens, and pony's!" He exclaims. His brown eyes widening in excitement as he explains. Forgetting everything that happened a few minutes ago. I nod indicating that I'm listening to every word. "Do you have someone in Heaven? Heaven," he laughs slightly at the two words that are similar.

"I do actually," forcing a smile on my face. "My brother."

"Do you think he seen my dad?" He wonders. I sign curiously.

"Probably. Your dad and my brother probably met a lot of people in Heaven." I assure. I look down at the ice cream he dropped. Frowning at the thought of this young innocent boy was about to be abducted. I look around the police cars still here.

I bite my lips trying to stop my thoughts. Even though I know it's impossible. While looking at the cop cars as the nosie people surrounding it trying to figure out what happened. I feel a sense of de ju vu interrupting. Feeling like it was only yesterday that my cousin had gotten kidnapped.

As many of my family tried to assure me that it wasn't anyone's fault. My younger self couldn't help but blame myself. Hearing Aunt Lee and Uncle Kios sobs lounging for there only son. I felt like I couldn't cry in front of them as I felt guilty if I shed a tear.

I turn my head towards the little boy I have yet need to learn the name of. He looks down at the dirty concrete. Looking deep in thought.

"What's your name?" I ask. He jumps slightly in surprise when I talked.

"Mikey Russel," he answered politely.

"Well Mikey," I sign dramatically. He giggles at my action. "Let's go get some ice cream," he perked up instantly at that thought.

We walked toward the ice cream man who was casually walking through the busy park. I paid for our ice cream. We both sat back on our spots we just left.

"Where's your mom?" I ask. As the two of us finally finish our ice cream. He looks around the park for a second before shrugging.

"I don't know." He points to his back pack he has on. "She gave me this to put on. Bought me ice cream. She told me we were playing hide and seek and I I was it." He explained. "I gave up when I couldn't find her anymore."

I gave him a hug, he quickly hugged me tightly. Knowing what his mom did to his poor son. "Your okay right?" I checked in.

"I don't think she liked me very much Heaven," he admits as I wrapped my arms around him. "She would always yell at me." He continues. "Sometimes she would even hit me." I patted his back in reassurance. "But that's normal right?"

"I-" I get cut off. When an police officer walks up to me.

"We would like to take you to the police station," The officer announces to Mikey and I.

Well isn't this great.