ᴅʀɪɴᴋꜱ

"How about him!" I laugh, pointing to a guy in the corner of the room

"Are you trying to set me up with a bore!" Gretchen gasp dramatically. "No he looks like he counts ants off the ground for fun!" We're at a random club and I'm trying to set Gretchen up with a hot guy.

"He looks nice!" I gape.

"Yeah nice enough to die!" She exaggerates. She scans the club slowly, perking when seeing the next match. "There." She taps my shoulder, nodding her head in the direction of two guys sitting near the bar.

"Yeah he's cute." I nod my head in approval.

"Cute? Nah those two guys are fucking greek gods!" She exclaims loudly.

"Yeah I guess." I shrug not really caring that much. "Go ahead, I'll watch."

"Uh uh." She disapproves. "Your coming with me." She starts to tug my arm. "That's why I picked two hot guys."

"I'm not interested." I simply state, downing a shot after.

"Why?" She raises her eyebrows. "Is there someone your interested in?" I pursue my lips at her question.

"I'm simply, not interested." Putting a fallen strand of hair behind my ear.

"You hesitated." She points out, giving me a knowing look.

"No." I shake my head. "But for real, I'm not looking for anything right now." Shes silent for a moment, knowing Gretchen she's not letting this go.

"Who is it?" She tilts her head. I'm quiet not wanting to say anything. "Hm..." she thinks for awhile. "You and the guy you were kissing." She comments. "You two look like you know each other?" I only shrug. "We're friends right?" She raises her eyebrows.

"Yeah and?" I ask.

"Don't friends tell there friends everything?"

"Okay." I clap my hands dramatically. "What do you wanna here Gretchen?" I perk up mockingly.

"What's the deal with you and that boy you kissed?" She ask. What is even the deal between us? I deeply care for him and he does to me. So what exactly is the deal between us?

"Don't know. That was the first time we kissed." I cross my ankles.

"Great than." She stands up from the barstool. "Than you won't have any problem going up to those guys." She puts her hands on her hips.

"Did you not hear any word I just said Gretchen!" I exclaimed. "I'm not interested in dating them."

"Never said you had to date them." She points out. "Just let loose for a night!" She cheers. "And god do you need it." She mutters.

"What?" I snapped.

"Nothing." She gives me an overly fake smile which I ignore in annoyance. "Let's go!" She pulls me down from my seat. We slowly make our way over to them. The two guys notice us approaching, casting there eyes shamelessly down our bodies, smirking when finished.

"Hello ladies." The blonde one said.

"Hi, I'm Gretchen and my friends here is Heaven." She introduces. "We notice you two right here, Heaven and I decided to come up." Uh girl? I wasn't the one who decided to come up to them you did.

"Well I'm glad you two did." The dark haired boy said. Aimlessly staring at my legs with no shame what so ever. "Would you like to dance?" He ask me with a smirk.

"I-" Gretchen cutting me off.

"I'll meet you there." She whispers only audible for me to hear.

"Sure." I shrug. "What's your name?" I ask, both of us walking towards the dance floor.

"Coby." He answered. I dance freely when we make it to the dance floor. Gretchen and the blondie, now dancing in front of us. The two whispers in each other's ear seductively, laughing slightly.

I slightly jump when I feel a pair of hands land on my hip. Turning around so now I'm facing Coby, he looks down at me with lustful eyes. "Your so fucking hot when you move your hips like that." He whispers, trailing his grimmy hands down my waist. "You know you should come back home with me. We can have a few more drinks and see where the night leaves us." I shift around feeling uncomfortable now.

"Oh no I don't really do stuff like that." I decline quickly.

"There's always a first time for everything though." He leans his mouth down to my ear. "Heaven." He finished. "We can have so much fun." He starts to kiss my earlobe.

"No." I back away quickly, frantically turning to Gretchen seeing her giving me a disappointed look.

"Come on Heaven, you know you want too."

"I really don't though..." I trial off. Gretchen snags my hand dragging me into a dark corner. "What are you doing?"

"Thomas wants us to go back to there house." She states.

"Thomas?" I ask not knowing who Thomas is.

"The blonde." She shakes her head. "Let's go home with them and see what happens."

"I don't want to see what happens though." I say carelessly.

"Don't be such a bore Heaven. Let's have some fun with some hotties!" She exclaims. "It's only a one time thing."

"My point exactly! I don't do one time things or whatever you call it." I say loudly. "I don't have a problem with you doing it, go right ahead actually."

"Let's have fun like we always do, even more fun with them." She jumps in anticipation.

"I'm not sleeping with Coby, Gretchen." I inform.

"Does this have anything to do with that guy you kissed?" She brings up. "Is that why you don't want to do anything fun!" She points to me. "If you were going to be this boring, you could've just stayed home."

"Shut the fuck up Gretchen because you know damn well I'm not boring, your just pressed that I don't want to sleep with Coby because of who knows what he has."

"Here than have this," she hands me a cup.

"What is it?" I ask taking the cup from her hands.

"I poured some beer inside there." I look at the cup, skeptically not knowing if I should drink anymore. "Just drink it Heaven! Let loose!"

That's all I remember from that night.