ꜱᴄʀɪᴍᴍᴀɢᴇꜱ

2 years ago

2 years ago...

"Don't you have any friends to annoy." I tease as Romero sits next to me, Kim and Laura sit on my side on the lunch table.

"Can't I just spend some quality time with my sis." he smiles as he throws his arm over my shoulders playfully.

"We live together Romero, I think that's enough quality time spent."

"But we're supposed to be sibling goals."'

"Just say you don't have friends Rome" I Joke.

"Okay Miss Popular." he rolls his eyes.

"Yo!" Caden yells, coming over to our table. "Romero!"

"Great now I'm going to be a third wheel." Rome whispers to himself yet we all heard it.

"Fifth wheel" Kim adds on who Laura agrees with.

"Shut up." I toss them a glare.

"Well if it isn't Golden Girl." Caden said.

"Still hurt that I'm number one." I say giving him a bored smile.

"You cheated!" He points out.

"Call it what you want." I glare. I did anything but cheat.

"Whatever." he mutters. "You coming to play some tennis?" He turns to Rome.

"Yeah." Romero said getting up.

Present

Walking through the school halls. As I wore my uniform.

"Heaven!" Jake yells, lightly jogging over to me. Walking beside each other.

"Jake." I greet, heading straight to my locker.

"You've been a great friend to me since freshman year. If you ever need anything I'm right there." he suddenly says, my eyebrows slightly furrowed at this random comment.

"I'll keep that in mind, and of course Jake if you ever need anything I'm right here."

"Thank you it means a lot."

"Of course, see you Bio" I smile, he copied my action heading over to his locker that was further from mine.

"Talking to stoner boy?" Laura asks as she opens the locker next to me, Kim's on the other side of me. A little coincidental that it's near each other's.

"Stop." I said rolling my eyes. "He's cool."

"Yeah if your looking to buy some drugs" Kim said as she opens the locker.

"He's not even a drug dealer, if he was a dealer do you really think Mr Lunez would have him still attend here?"

"He knows how to clean his evidence up." Kim shrugged.