ʟᴏᴠᴇ

I feel like crap

I feel like crap. Like I fucking feel like jumping out of my balcony and just ending it right there and right now and I'm not even joking.

I got home from the lake house last night and I'm now in my bed basically weeping. Groaning switching from side to side.

Letting out a silent cry through my pillow, wrapping my leg over another pillow. Frustrated with everything, I start banging my head against the pillow.

Scanning my room for my pain reliever pills. Where the fuck did I put that shit? Sighing when I give up trying to do anything, attempting to rest my pain away.

"I hate my period." I grumbled. Whining loudly, hearing something hitting my balcony door. "For fucks sake." I get up when it continues. Opening the door slowly, Caden appearing on my balcony floor.

"Umm," he rubs the back of his neck, searching for his next words. "You weren't answering my text and I had this strong feeling to check up on you." He meets my eyes. "In person."

"Yeah I don't feel well right now." He nods like he assumed that pulling out something from behind him.

"I got you these." He hands me my daily white roses that I look forward to seeing, a bunch of hair claws, and a bag of McDonald's.

"I thought you preferred Chic fil A." Recalling the other time we were out the McDonald's driveway.

"Yeah, but I know you love the fries from there and I think I can survive eating some McDonald's fries." He smiles, his dimples on display.

I'm so lucky to have someone that cares for me like him, he makes me feel like I'm loved like I'm wanted and I can't thank him enough for that.

I never thought I would get through these times, I didn't think I was able to handle it. If I'm being honest a few months ago I don't know if I would be alive if Caden wasn't by my side.

Great.

I can feel tears prickling my eyes, trying to sniff them away. Caden is suddenly more alarmed at the sight, his eyebrows furrowing in concern.

I hate my period.

"What's wrong?" He cups my face. "Did I say something wrong? Tell me, please tell me Aven. I'm sorry if I made you sad." I shake my head at his words.

"It's not you." I place my hands on top of his. "I'm very emotional right now. I started my period this morning." He nods in understanding. I drop his hands by his side.

Quickly Caden unwraps the claw clip from the unopened package walking behind me, twisting my hair and placing the clip in my hair.

"Come on, baby." He kisses my temple leading me inside my room. "Lay down." He opens the bed comforter. Not protesting as he wraps me in bed sheets.

"What do you want to watch?" I ask softly grabbing the remote from beside me, Caden takes off his shoes before laying next to me.

"Corpse Bride." I nod flipping through the movies trying to find it. Caden kisses my cheek, wrapping his arm around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder.

We watch the movie for awhile before I'm hit with another crap. Closing my eyes as if it's going to get rid of the pain.

"Another one?" He asked. I nod, he gets up from the bed. "I know a nice tea that might be able to get rid of the pain." Caden walks over to me, kissing me on the forehead. "I'll be right back." He leaves through the door.

Sighing reattaching my eyes back onto the screen. After a few minutes he comes back with a steaming hot tea. Slowly he sits down on the floor, crisscrossed from where I laid.

"This is supposed to help you with your cramps." He places the mug beside him, helping me sit up. "I googled it." He shrugged shyly.

"Thank you, Cay." I whispered, handing me the mug. Slowly sipping it from time to time setting it back on my night stand. Turning my attention back on the screen.

Feeling Caden's eyes, his warm eyes. His fingers slowly moving the fallen hair strands away from my face.

Caden smiled at me, like really smiled, I'm talking full blown. Thousand of butterflies erupting in my stomach trying to ignore his gaze, but who can?

"I love you." He whispered under his breath. And from the corner of my eye I can see him silently gulping, glancing at every part of my face to see if I heard him.

Slowly looking at him. His eyebrows furrowed in worry when our eyes connected but quickly washed away when I smiled back.

"I love you." I whispered back like it was our little secret.

We stared at each other for a second but with him I feel like time stopped and the movie playing in the back was paused. The only thing I saw was his deep green, yellow eyes.

"You love me?" He croaked, head tilted in surprised. Not answering but just nodding. He nods quickly standing up, involving me in a deep hug. "I love you so much." He repeated.

Any bad mood I was in vanished because he was here with me and that he loves me like how I love him.

"And Aven." Slightly pulling back grabbing my hands so it rested on his lap. "I always loved you and I will love you forever."

"You don't know how much I love you Cay, your my best friend and have been there with me when I was in a bad place so I will forever thank you."

"Look at us Aven!" He smiled his eyes glossy. "We made it Hevs! We helped each other! I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

And he was right. We helped each other without even knowing it. We healed each other. What surprised me the most is that we only did that by being there for each other.

I hate this chapter!