ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ

"I was so mad that day!" I exclaim

"I was so mad that day!" I exclaim. Hudson and I looking through our old photo album.

"Same." He laughs. "That just wasn't our day." We look at an photo of Hudson covered in mud and I covered in fruit punch, us glaring at each other. While Romero is looking at us like were crazy.

"Our day?" I quirk an eyebrow at him. "You were the one who spilled fruit punch all over my white shirt." I point to myself.

"Yeah because you threw mud at me with your bare hands." He defends.

"Because you kept saying I cheated when we were playing Candy Land!" I protest.

"Because you did!" He throws his hands up laughing at this whole situation. Hudson shakes his head looking back at the photo. "Aunt Beatrice making me hose off in the backyard-" his words die off, realizing who he mentioned. After a moment of awkward silence he continues. "You know I'm always here for you?" He looks at me sincerely.

"I know." I whisper softly.

"You've been through some really tough shit." He shakes his head. "I wouldn't even have imagine you going through."

"My tough shit doesn't even compare to yours." I shake my head. "You were kidnapped for goodnes sake."

"I've notice you do that a lot." His words make me look at him in confusion. "You always put your problems down just because another person has there own." He continues. "Just because I go through shit dosent make yours any less important."

"Mine doesn't even compare to the things you had to go through because of my dumb decisions." He looks surprised that I just said that to him.

"You know I don't blame you for what happened right?" He tilts his head. "It was never your fault and I never even thought it was your fault. It was no ones fault for what happened." He still looks hurt from I said. "Why would you ever think that?"

"I- it's just after the accident." I take a deep breath. "Beatrice started to blame me for everything the car accident and your accident."

"Don't ever listen to her words." He points to me. "Your way stronger than you think you are Heaven." I nod at his words, debating if I should tell him what I've been thinking since he got back. "Come on Heaven, tell me." He urges like reading my mind.

"Okay." I mutter. "You don't have to answer." I add. "When you were kidnapped, what happened to you Hudson? What did they do to you?"

"It fuckin sucked." He said after awhile. "I was there for almost half my life, nine years." He presses his lips into a thin line to stop it from quivering. "A slight inconvenience, I was locked in a dark basement with someone I don't even know beating me until I fall unconscious." He closes his eyes. "They had me selling there drugs and for that I would unwillingly get involved with gangs and they used to jump me." His eyes start to water. "They would steal from me and take all the drugs and that wouldn't turn out well."