ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ

"Are you ready?" I ask as Caden and I, drive through the street that the meeting is going to be held out

"Are you ready?" I ask as Caden and I, drive through the street that the meeting is going to be held out. He signs before answering.

"I don't know what there going to tell me." He nervously glances at me. "I'm surprised they even want to have a meeting with me the last time I was on a team I was ten."

"That doesn't mean you didn't practice throughout the years." I recall the time I caught him practicing on the football field after my tennis practice. "I'm literally excited for you." I squealed from the passenger seat. Caden let's out a laugh at my excitement.

"Your going to start making me excited." He tries to conceal his happy smile but I guess he's just to excited to conceal it. "See now you made me a excited mess."

"Your going to light up that whole meeting when they notice how talented you are. Than boom your drafted." My exaggeration makes Caden laugh louder.

"Oh my god." He laughs lightly, wiping around a happy tear from the corner of his eye. He's looking at me with a teasing look. "Have you always been this dramatic?"

"Always been, always will." I smile cheekily. Caden parks his car in the parking lot, not looking nervous but excited and ready for anything that will come in his way. "Go in there." I point to the tall building he has to enter. "And show them that your not fucking around." We both get out of the car. "I have somewhere to visit." My words instantly making Caden look at me suspiciously, he tosses me his car keys, I catch this instinctively, looking at him weirdly.

"Where are you going?" We're just both looking at each other weirdly.

"Quit looking at me like that." I shift my feet awkwardly. He tries to compose his look by looking down.

"Your literally looking at me the same way." He reminds. He looks up slowly at me to see if I changed my face expression. "See!"

"Yeah because you did it first." Still noticing his confused and weirded out face expression slightly making me annoyed. "And your still doing it." I drags out.

"Okay, okay that one was my fault." He admits. "I don't even know what we're even doing. Where are you going though?"

"This cute Pinterest coffee shop." I exclaim, with a smile. He raises his eyebrows in interest, shaking his head, strands falling out of placement. He looks at his phone for the time.

"I should go before I'm late." He pops out a dimple. "A good luck kiss?" He smiles widely at me. Slowly I lean my head towards his cheek, right before I was about to kiss his cheek he quickly turns his head making me kiss his lips.

"Hey!" I mutter. Caden chuckles lightly tugging on my bottom lip with his teeth. Leaning more into him, grabbing onto his shoulders for support like he wasn't already leaning down. He slides his fingers up my arm, feeling his cold rings. I twirl on the fallen hair strand pulling on it slightly. His hand trailing up my throat with a firm grip, until he cups my chin. Slowly we pull away, Caden looks down at me with a smirk. Still having a firm grip on my chin.