ᴇᴍᴘʟᴏʏᴇᴇꜱ

"What's up with the classical music?" Heaven ask, now in my Mercedes driving to McDonald's

"What do you mean?" I glance at her, looking back at the road again. Heaven staring at my hand that was on the steering wheel. "Why do you keep staring at my hands?" I chuckle.

"Like the way your drive." She shrugs, looking out the window. "I don't know anyone who listens to classical music."

"It's soothing." I say. "And I like hearing the instruments form into one song."

"Do you play any instruments?" She asks, looking at me curiously.

"I play the piano." I answer, a little embarrassed. I'm seen as a cool guy and I just admitted to playing the piano, doesn't really fit my reputation.

"That's cool Caden." She states her tone filled with impressiveness. "Who taught you that?"

"Nana taught me how to play when I was seven." I say. "Do you play anything?" I quickly shake my head. "Never mind I remember you playing the violin awhile ago."

Her eyebrows shot up in surprise, I think she thinks I wouldn't remember that. "You remember that?" She asks.

"I've have very good memory Aven." I comment.

"Aven?" She repeats with a small smile on her face.

"Yeah," I nod. "Short for Heaven." I state. "Plus if your going to ride in my car your going to need a nickname."

"Okay then." She laughs slightly. "I'm going to need a nickname for you..." she trails off trying to think of one. "I got it!" She exclaimed after a moment of silence. "Cay!"

"Cay?" I repeat. "My nickname was better." I said as we pull up to McDonald's. "What do you want?" She gave me her order. "You know what we should do?"

"What?" She ask.

"You should order, and when we pull up to the window we change seats. So they'll think your a different person." I said excitingly.

"Let's do it!" She matches my excited energy. After ordering, we unbuckled our seatbelts to move. "Your in my way!" She laughs. As both of us try to move around, I attempting to sit in the passenger seat, her trying to sit in the drivers seat.

"Me? Your in mine!" I laugh. "Ow!" We both burst out laughs. When both are heads hit the car window.

"Welcome to McDonald's." The employee greeted us through the speaker box.

"Hurry!" Heaven whispered shouted.

"I'm trying." I smile.

"Sorry about that." She apologized when we finally get settled into our seats. "Okay can I get one large sprite and large fries." She turns to me, indicating telling her what I want. Quickly telling her my order we wait to drive up to the window.

"Hurry! Hurry!" She rushed as we quickly change our seats so now I'm in the drivers seat and her in the passenger seat. I slowly pull up to the window.

"Hello-" the McDonald's worker cuts off when she notices me. "Uh..." she trails off. She slowly reviews my order making sure it's mine, I nod telling her that's my order. "Are you sure this is your order sir?" I nod again. "I'm positive a female ordered it though?"

"Are you saying I have a feminine voice Miss?" I gasp dramatically, placing a hand on my chest. "I- I have never been told that." Heaven trying to stifle in her laughter.

"I mean." She looks at me throughly. "You look nowhere near a woman, in fact you look so fucking hot I could just-"

"I rather not let you finish that sentence." I look up. "I can't believe you McDonald's employees act like this." I quickly take the bag from her hand. "This is why I prefer Chick fil a." I comment driving off before she got to reply.

Heaven and I look at each other before bursting out laughing. Tears slightly forming on both of our eyes from our laughter.

"Oh-" she tries to say but laughs. "Oh my god!" She runs a hand through her hair. "I can't!" She shakes her head in laughter. "I should've recorded that."

"Did you see her face when I said that!" I throw my head back, laughing.

"She looks so surprised!"

"I'm surprised she didn't see me!" She exclaims. I stare at her smile for a moment. Knowing it might be a rare sight right now. Her pearly teeth, not to sound all lovey dovey and shit but her laugh can light up a whole room. I mean come one, if any one would see her smile, I know they would agree with me.

Because I know for a fact, Heaven is the most stunning girl anyone has ever encountered. I never been in a relationship before but I know if we were we would be a power couple.

"Done?" Heaven ask popping a fry in her mouth. I look away, slightly embarrassed that she caught me. Noticing my embarrassment she playfully ruffles my hair. "Wow." She looks at my hair.

"What?" I look up at her softly.

"Your hair is so soft." She whispers, playing with a bit of my hair.

"Your one to talk." I look at her silky hair. "Your hair is the definition of soft." I look back at the road. "And you do realize I'm driving right now?" I ask, her movement, done playing with me hair. "Don't stop now." I nudge her hand again. Heaven starts to play with my hair again.

"You know you should be a masseur Aven." I joke.

"I'm pretty sure it's called a massage therapist Cay." She corrected.

"No it's not it's called a masseur." I deny.

"Let me look it up." She pulled out her phone, pulling her hands away from my hair. I'm slightly bummed out but don't comment on it. "We're both wrong." She gasped dramatically. "It's apparently called a compare masseuse." She pronounced it like it's a forbidden word. "Whatever that is?"

"Who even calls them that though?" I ask weirdly.

"I know right." She rolls her eyes. "I guess we're both wrong." She admits. "Or whatever."