ꜰᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ

The whole group is hanging out in the back patio, all of us sharing are embarssing middle school stories

"Oh my god." Matt starts to laugh. "I remember when Heaven forced me to try out for the tennis team when we were like in seventh grade and so like-" he's laughing so hard that he can't even talk. "A-and I-I accidently hit her hard with the fucking tennis ball." I cringed at the memory. "She was so pissed at me that she went up to me but ended up falling into a pudle and thats not even the worst part then the next day she showed up with a huge bump on forhead."

"Fuck you Matthew." I flipped him off. "Do you not realize, I had to wear a heaband for two weeks!"

"Hey," he puts his hands in the air like he's innocent. "It's not like I did it on purpose," he shrugged. "I told you, I wasnt good at it anyways."

"You told me, you played tennis before!" I exclaim, pointing to him.

"Yeah when I was like six and that was only for a week." I roll my eyes, leaning back against the chair. Shaking my head as if he was lying.

"Anyways." I drag out trying to annoy Matt. "Who's down to play beer pong?" Everyone nods in agreement.

"Which team is which?" Scott asked as he gets up from his seat.

"Me and Heaven." Caden said quickly.

"No surprise there." Laura teased before turning to Scott. "We can do two teams of four." So after agreeing to our teams it was Caden, me, Kim, and Will and Matt, Jake, Laura, and Scott on the opposite side of the table.

"Laura you suck!" Kim and I shout when Laura missed a shot. She flips us off, backing a few steps giving Jake space to shoot.

"Not everyone plays ringtoss in their free time, Kimberly." Laura retorts and she's not lying either, Laura is the queen of ringtoss.

"These hands can do other things." Kim joked, wiggling her eyebrows at us, Laura and I cringing at her words.

"Your nasty." I chuckled under my breath before chugging the beer.

"Not as nasty as that beer." She sassed. Laura sits back against the wooden chair, she quite playing after missing all her shots.

"The fuck you put in here Scotty?!" I yell at him from across the table. He spins around thinking for a moment, shrugging.

"Fuck if I know." Yup. He is wasted as fuck.

"Okay." I put my hands up. "I'm out." I walk towards the end of the dock, dipping my feet into the lake. Hearing the creeks from behind me that I ignore.

"Hey." A familiar voice greets, slowly looking to the side, Caden sitting right next to me with a radio in hand.

"Hey." I whisper. He pecks my lips, turning on the radio. He shuffles through the radio before stoping on a station, he smiles to himself when 'Heaven by Bryan Adam's' plays.

"This song reminds me of you."

"Oh, thinkin' about our younger years
There was only you and me
We were young and wild and free
Now nothin' can take you away from me"

I stare deep into his eyes as he does to except he's smiling at me, not a small smile. No. A full blow smile that has me wondering what he's thinking.

"We've been down that road before
But that's over now
You keep me comin' back for more"

"Heaven Thea Carter," Caden starts putting a hand over his heart.

"Caden Bartholomew Jensen." I put my hand on my heart, Caden rolling his eyes slightly at the mention of his middle name.

"Whatever." He whispers to himself.

"Baby, you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe
We're in Heaven"

"I declare that this song is going to be our song."

"And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart
It isn't too hard to see
We're in Heaven"

"Okay Cay, I'm agreeing with your declaration." He puts his hand out.

"Oh, once in your life you find someone
Who will turn your world around
Bring you up when you're feelin' down
Yeah, nothin' could change what you mean to me"

"Declaration sealed." We both shake each other's hand.

"Oh, there's lots that I could say
But just hold me now
Cause our love will light the way"

"Where do you see your self in fifteen years?" I ask, leaning my head against his shoulder, his arm wrapped around me.

"And baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe"

"In fifteen years." He mutters to himself. "Well first," he looks at me with so much care. "We would be married with a child."

"We're in Heaven
Yeah, love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart"

"They would definitely have a sibling, maybe two children and our home will have a big backyard with tennis courts." I described.

"It isn't too hard to see
We're in Heaven, yeah"

"And modern Roman interior inside." He adds, I nod in agreement. "Every Tuesday we can have family night."

"I've been waitin' for so long
For somethin' to arrive
For love to come along"

"With a big water fountain right when you enter and a garden." I say.

"Now our dreams are comin' true
Through the good times and the bad
Yeah, I'll be standin' there by you"

"If we have a daughter we can name her..." he trails off thinking of a name. "Ariah!"

"And baby you're all that I want
When you're lyin' here in my arms
I'm findin' it hard to believe"

"I love that name." I smiled. "And if we have a boy we can name him, Isaiah." I slowly pull away from his embrace. "That's such a beautiful name, Cay!"

"We're in Heaven
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart"

"Isaiah." He tested. "He's going to be such a mommas boy." He puts his hands up. "I'm calling it right now so in the future you know I was right."

"It isn't too hard to see
We're in Heaven, Heaven, woah"

"Oh my god, Cay." I gape in excitement. "If they're into soccer than I can be those hot soccer moms or a football mom, there's no in between."

"You're all that I want
You're all that I need"

"Don't the coaches hit on them?" He slightly narrowed his eyes.

"Probably but than they'll see my hot baby daddy." He try's to hide his smile but than gave up.

"I'm excited!" We both hold each other's hand, shaking them in excitement for what the future holds.

Sorry for the long update, I might not be as active as I was before because school just started and now I'm to busy to write, this chapter was short but I hope you enjoyed it.

Hiraeth On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara