ᴅᴇꜱᴛɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Alvaro quickly left the kitchen after saying goodbye right before I could utter a word

Alvaro quickly left the kitchen after saying goodbye right before I could utter a word. I'm back in her room sitting down on the couch once again.

She was in the hospital? The fucking hospital. She lied to her friends claiming she was in Atlanta for her dad business trip. She was in a hospital for a month and no one had any idea she was even there.

Why was she even in a hospital? Is she sick? Did she get into an accident?

What the fuck happened?

I get that she was at a rough place when her brother died. Like she would go out more and experience different drugs and alcohol with random people. I noticed that, I really did. I noticed she was slightly getting better at little while later or I at least thought so.

Heaven isn't anything remotely close to a goody two shoes. I know she would never do the things she has done during these past months ever in her life.

I hate to admit. Oh how I really fucking hate to admit it. It's sad. It's so heartbreaking watching her do that to herself. I've known her since middle school. Not even middle school we met in a damn bakery when I was nine. I even gave her my bracelet. It's just sucks you know seeing someone break in front of you when they think no one is watching.

Before I know it I'm slowly falling unconscious on Heaven Carter's couch.

~~~~~~~~~

Waking up to a loud groan, I rub my eyes attempting to remove the tiredness. Finally I open my eyes adjusting to the bright light seeping threw the white curtains. Tiredly I sit up looking around the room.

"Jensen." Heaven acknowledged me, rubbing her temples in pain.

"Carter." I say. "Aspirin and water are near your nightstand." I point to it.

"So Jensen." She starts before swallowing the pill and finishing it with drinking the glass water after. "What brings you to my humble abode?" She ask leaning against her bed frame.

"When I called you were drunk." I state. "Being the awesome guy ever I did you one." I said sarcastically. "And I ran into your dad." I mention.

"Why-" she trails off. "What did you tell him Jensen?" She looks at me blankly.

"Don't worry Carter I didn't tell him you were drunk off your ass." I assure. "But he did tell me something." I decide I would bring it up now. Better sooner or later, I guess.

"What did he tell you?" She ask defensively.

"Oh you know," I look at her seriously. "How you lied to everyone about going to Atlanta when really you were in the hospital."

"Okay." She whispers. Staring at the wall with a frown.

"Okay?" I repeat to myself. "Why would you lie to all your friends about something serious like that "Heaven?"

"I-I didn't. I-I'm I-" she stutters. Her eyes now tearing up, my heart aching at the sight. She looks down at her hands that our visibly shaking. Her breath starting to pick up tremendously. I get up quickly, walking over to her. I kneel down on her bed in front of her.

After witnessing her having a panic attack in the janitors closet at school, I googled how to deal with these things for her and my benefit.

"It's alright Heaven." I smile warmly at her. "Just close your eyes okay?" She slowly does what I said. "I want you to do what I do okay?" She nods her head, her breathing still heavy. "Breath in." I breath in as she follows along. "Breath out." Letting out a breath as she does the same. We do this a couple more times before her breathing gets back to normal. "See your fine." I smile cheekily at her.

"Yeah, yeah." She rolls her eyes with a small smile. I can tell her mind is still thinking about it even though I don't know what happened.

"I want take you somewhere." I announce. "So get ready and meet me downstairs." She raises her eyebrows at my ordering. "Go get dressed I'm going to be waiting downstairs, and did I forget to mention me and your dad are practically best friends. So beware if you get replaced." I tease pretending to throw hair over my shoulder. Trying to make her laugh so she can forget all about her thoughts.

She lets out a chuckle at my action walking toward her en-suite. Quickly coming out after.

"You good?" I ask raising my eyebrows in questioning.

"Just gonna go to the other bathroom." She points to her door walking out. I walked into her en-suite seeing why she doesn't want to get ready inside there. Noticing the shattered glass all over the floor, the tub filled and a little blood on the floor.

I went downstairs finding the nearest broom and coming back into her room sweeping the shattered glass and throwing it away.

"What are you doing?" Heaven ask now fully dressed. I couldn't help but look down at her cute dress that she wore. I didn't mean the dress is cute I mean she's cute, well I didn't mean the dress isn't cute but- Caden please shut the fuck up.

"Um," I slightly turn and point at the floor that is now clear of glass. "There's no more glass so you can use your bathroom now."

"Oh." She looked at me. I feel like I'm in a damn trance when I see her stunning green eyes. "You know we have cleaners for that right?"

"Well I thought I can do a quicker job." I answer awkwardly. She nods looking at me un surely. "Ready to go?" She nods tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

We enter the my car silently, the whole drive was quiet. Her staring outside the window the whole time. Light instrumental music I have playing in the background. It might sound super cringe but it's really soothing.

We finally pull up to our arrived destination. She looked at me before looking out the window again. Furrowing her eyebrows in confusion she glances back at me.

"You took me to the beach?"