ʀᴏᴏꜰᴛᴏᴘꜱ

"How about this one?" Kim ask holding up a flowy blue dress

"How about this one?" Kim ask holding up a flowy blue dress. Laura stares at the dress for a moment before quickly shaking her head in disapproval.

"Looking at it more it's kind of ugly." Laura comments. As the two of them look through my closet trying to find me the perfect outfit.

At my Tennis practice yesterday, Caden asked me out on a date. And let me tell you, I was not expecting Caden to say that. Agreeing after a moment he just told me he's picking me up at seven.

"You know what," I walk towards my walk in closet. "I'll pick out my outfit and you two tell me if it looks cute." I look through my clothes, pulling out a pair of light colored jeans, putting a white knit short sleeve over a white long sleeve. Slowly walking over to my jewelry cabinet, pulling out my precious pearl necklace. Walking out of the closet, twirling in-front of Laura and Kim showing off my outfit. "Is it approved?"

"Gosh! Your like a fashion genius!" Kim gushes running her eyes over the light colored outfit in awe like she hasn't seen anything so gorgeous before.

"My bestie is a fashion queen! What shoes are you going to wear?" Laura ask opening my other shoe closet.

"The white high tops." I point to the shoe that's sitting on the second shelve. "With a few of my silver rings." Walking back to my jewelry cabinet.

"So he didn't tell you where you guys are going?" Kim ask. Finishing putting on the rings, turning back to them with a sign.

"He said it's supposed to be a surprise." Grabbing my phone from the night stand, slipping it into my back pocket. Trying to busy myself with stuff so I don't start overthinking anything. "Uh Kimberly what time is it?"

"Six forty." She answers looking at me suspiciously. "Wait," I don't miss the smug tone in her voice. "Is Heaven Carter nervous?" Now Laura looking at me in amusement.

"Yeah right." I scoff underneath my breath. Fuck yeah I'm nervous, I've only been on one date and that was in my freshman year, that Laura and Kim set up. I've been asked out, it's just I don't have the interest to go along with them.

"OMG!" Laura squealed, jumping around. "You are nervous!" She accused. "You keep fidgeting around way to much." She points out.

"She is!" Kim agrees with a nod. "I never thought I would see this day." Kim fans herself dramatically.

"You two are so dramatic." I say with a small smile. "But your lucky I love you guys." I open my arm, ushering them to come and hug me. The two of them quickly hugging me back. "Now Kimberly," This time my voice in filled with a smug tone. "Why are you and Will making lovey dovey eyes at each other?" I tease. She practically flies back away from my arms.

"Lovey dovey my ass." She rolls her eyes. As Laura steps back from my arms. Laura and I silently give her a knowing look waiting for her to break and spill. "Okay okay. You guys can stop looking at me like that."