Bella's Pregnant?

(31st of August) Annabella's POV

I've been a vampire for fifteen days and life is good. I've gotten the hang of Kate's gift. Well at least with my hands. I can't project electricity through my whole body like she can yet. My thirst is pretty much under control. I have very good self control. Carlisle is very proud of me and my progress. He said at this rate I can see Bella when she returns from her Honeymoon with Edward. Instead of having to wait for her to be a newborn vampire.

Right now I am hunting a moose alone. When my phone rings spooking it. I groan and look at the caller ID. Before smiling as I answer. "Bella, shouldn't you be enjoying your romantic island honeymoon?" I ask her.

"I was, but somethings happened" she tells me and I frown in concern.

"Are you ok? Was Edward to rough with you?" I ask her.

"No, it's not that" she tells me and I'm sure if I was there. I'd see her blushing. "Something remarkable has happened. But Edward is not excited about it like I am" she tells me sadly.

"What's happened?" I ask her curious as I lean against a tree.

"I know this maybe a surprise, but I'm pregnant" she tells me.

"Really?" I ask gasping as I fill with excitement. "I'm going to be an auntie?" I demand.

"Yes" she says.

"How can Edward not be excited?" I ask her.

"I don't know, he seems to think it's some sort of demon and wants Carlisle to kill it" she tells me.

"Not a chance in hell is that happening" I tell her hotly.

"Glad you agree, I need your help" she tells me. "We're returning to Forks" she states.

"I'll be there and call Rosalie, she'll help us and so will Emmet" I tell her.

"Thank you Anna, don't tell Charlie or the Denalis" she tells me. I agree to keep it secret. I hang up after giving her Rosalie's number. I race back to the house and start to pack.

"Why are you packing?" Carmen asks me confused.

"Bella and Edward are returning early. Bella is feeling ill, I have to be there for my sister" I tell her.

"But you are still new" she tells me.

"I know, but Bella needs me. Besides the Cullens will be there and help me" I assure her.

"Ok, I hope Bella gets better" she tells me. "I'll book you a flight" she states.

"Already done, leaves in two hours" I tell her. I'd booked it on my way back. "I promise to hunt before I see Bella. Tell the others I said good bye and will be in touch" I state. She smiles and helps me pack. We then go to the den where the others are.

We all watch a short movie eating human food. Kate and Tanya then took me to the airport. I caught my flight back to Port Angeles. When I land I am greeted by Emmet and Rosalie.

We go to Rosalie's car after collecting my luggage. "When are Edward and Bella due back?" I ask them.

"They are near Rio, so a few more hours yet" Emmet states. "Rosalie and I will collect them also" he adds.

"I'll prepare Edward's room for Bella, no one is hurting my future niece or nephew" I tell them.

"Agreed" Rosalie and Emmet say in unison.

"I still can't believe we're going to be aunties and uncle" I tell them giddily.

"It is exciting" Rosalie says with a smile. "But I'll be the favourite aunt" she states.

"Not a chance, I'll be the favourite" I tell her.

"Girls, don't argue" Emmet tells us. "Besides I'll be the favourite Uncle" he states and we all chuckle. We arrive home and I put my stuff in my room. Before greeting the rest of the family.

I go hunt with Emmet and Rosalie. Before having a shower. We then go collect Bella and Edward. Once we arrive home I take Bella to my room. While Rosalie and Emmet dealt with the family.

"Wow you look great Anna" she says.

"Can I feel?" I ask her and she nods her head. I place a hand on her stomach and feel a slight flutter. "Wow" I say smiling. "I'm going to be an auntie" I say choking up. If I was human, I'd be crying tears of joy.

"Thank you for being here, I know it must be difficult for you" she says.

"Not really, I hunted before we collected you. As long as I keep my blood levels up, I will be fine" I assure her. "Besides I would never hurt you or my future niece" I tell her.

"Nephew, I think it's a boy" she tells me.

"Well I think it's a girl" I argue.

"Ok if you're right, you can choose the middle name" she tells me.

"Deal" I say with a smile as Rosalie appears.

"They've agreed not to touch the baby and let you have him or her" she tells us. We cheer and Rosalie places her hand on Bella's stomach. "He or she really is a miracle" she says with a smile.

"She sure is" I say smiling.

"He" Bella says and we glare playfully at each other.

"Anyway, one of us will be with you 24/7" I tell her. "I called for the first watch. I want to hear about the honeymoon, just don't tell me about your and Edward's sex life" I tell her.

"We only did it twice" she states.

"La la la" I say covering my ears. "I can't hear you" I state. Her and Rosalie chuckle.

"You won't be a virgin forever" Rosalie tells me.

"So what? I'm proud of being a virgin until I find my one" I tell them.

"I'm proud of you for that, I was one until I married Edward and I'm so happy" Bella states.

"When it's the right person, it's amazing" Rosalie says with a smile. We talk about Bella and Edward's honeymoon. Bella soon grew tired and Rosalie left us alone. While I sung a lullaby for Bella and the baby. Our mother used to sing it to us.