An Other Vision

Anna's POV

I sit in the car as Alice drives us to my dad's house. This morning Kate woke me up and Carmen had made me breakfast with Esme. Eleazar and Jasper then took Alice & I to the airport. Where we caught a first class flight back. And after getting through the airport we found Carlisle's car.

"Are you sure you can do this Anna? I can tell Charlie" Alice tells me.

"Yes I'm sure, it should come from me in person" I tell her. "Thank you for coming though" I say smiling weakly.

"What are friends for?" she asks smiling back. We reached Forks and she drives us to my dad's house. When we arrive we see his cruiser gone as she parked across the street. "Do you want to wait here or inside?" she asks me.

"Inside, I need some calming tea" I tell her. So we get out of the car leaving my luggage. Deciding to get it later. "Would you like a cup?" I ask her and she shakes her head. I put the kettle on and grab the tea bag along with the sugar & milk. Just then we hear car doors outside.

"I'll go see who it is" Alice tells me and I nod my head.

"Alice!" I someone shout and run to the hall way. To see none other then Bella hugging Alice.

"Bella!" I shout and join the hug so glad my sister is ok. We pull away. "You mind telling us how you're alive" I state annoyed. She nearly gave me a heart attack.

"What?" Bella asks confused.

"I saw a vision of you. You jumped off a cliff. Why in the hell would you try and kill yourself? I mean, what about Charlie and Anna? What about...?" Alice asks.

"I didn't try to kill myself. I was cliff jumping. Recreationally. It was fun" Bella explains.

"It's also dangerous to do it alone Bella" I tell her. Just then the kettle whistled. I made Bella and I a cup of tea each. Before we all go to the lounge room to talk.

"I have never met anyone more prone to life-threatening idiocy" Alice tells Bella.

"Does...did you...did you tell him?" Bella asks us.

"No. He only calls once in every few months. He said he wants to be alone" Alice explains.

"Good thing to, I'd kill him if I ever saw him in Alaska" I grumble.

"So how long has this been going on?" Bella asks us and I avoid her eyes. "Anna" she says.

"Since the exchange program, I was staying with other vegetarian vampires. Who happened to be hosting the Cullens at the time. Alice made me promise not to say anything otherwise you'd do something reckless. Like throw yourself off a cliff" I tell her.

"Bella, what is that God awful wet dog smell?" Alice asks her.

"um...that's probably me. Or...it's Jacob" Bella tells her.

"Jacob who?" Alice asks.

"Jacob's kind of a werewolf" Bella says shrugging.

"Wolf shifter" I correct her.

"Bella shifters aren't good company to keep" Alice scolds her.

"Speak for yourself" Jacob says and we all turn to see him.

"I thought you couldn't protect me here" Bella tells him.

"Guess I don't care" he tells her.

"Well Alice isn't going to hurt her" I tell him annoyed.

"No, she's just a harmless Cullen" he states. "I'm talking about the other bloodsucker who tried to kill Bella because of them" he adds.

"Victoria?" Alice and I ask him confused. Then look at Bella. How had I not heard about this?

"Yeah, Victoria's been around" she tells us.

"I didn't see her. I didn't see you getting pulled out of the water either. I can't see past you and your pack of mutts" Alice explains glaring at Jacob.

"Don't get me upset" Jacob tells her as they square off.

"Hey stop!" I shout getting up.

"Things are gonna get very ugly" Jacob states.

"Stop, stop, stop" Bella says as we get in between them.

"We'll give you a minute" Alice tells Bella.

"Yeah, I have to get my luggage anyway" I state.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere, you're gonna come back, right?" she asks us.

"As soon as you put the dog out" Alice tells her sweetly and we go outside.

"Good one" I giggle and she gives me a smile. "At least Bella is safe now, but I can't go back with you just yet. I have to be here for dad and the funeral" I tell her.

"Of course, I..." she starts to say and freezes. When her vision ended she runs inside and I follow her. "Bella, Bella, it's Edward. He thinks you're dead. Rosalie told him why I came here" Alice tells her. Bella then glares at Jacob who was standing next to the house phone.

"Why would you...? Why didn't you let me speak to him?" she demands.

"He didn't ask for you" he tells her.

"I don't care!" she exclaims.

"Bella he's going to the Volturi, he wants to die too" Alice explains.

"Grab your passport, I'll book the flights" I tell Bella. "Alice go start the car" I tell her and she disappears. "If anything happens to my sister, you'll pay" I say glaring at Jacob. Bella appeared and we leave the house as I go on my phone to book the flights.

"He left you Bella, he didn't want you anymore" Jacob tells her as he followed us.

"Well I'm not going to let him kill himself out of guilt" she states as we enter the car. Me in the front passenger seat and her in the back. Jacob begged for her to stay. "Good bye Jacob" she tells him and Alice drives us to the airport.

"I got us three tickets on the next flight" I tell the others. "Leaves in twenty minutes, think we can make it Alice?" I ask. She just puts her foot on the gas going faster and we make it to the plane in time. Now we sit and wait to land in Italy.

A/N

Picture above of Alice and Bella from Anna's POV. Picture on the external link of the Volturi from Alice's vision.