Hunt and Call

Anna's POV

Edward is finally on board with Bella having the baby. As he heard the baby's thoughts and realizes she is good like Bella. Though he still thinks she is a he along with Bella. Anyway Bella has settled on baby names. E.J (aka Edward Jacob) for a boy and Renesmee for a girl. She came up with it by playing around with Renee and Esme's names. So I've decided to come up with a middle name. By playing around with our dad's names. I've come up with Carlie.

Anyway Bella can give birth as early as tomorrow. She needs more blood if she's going to survive the birth and transition. But Carlisle also needs to hunt if he is going to deliver the baby. I also need to feed otherwise I'm going to hurt Bella. I'm still a new born and with Kate's gift. The Cullens and wolves won't be able to stop me.

So we made a plan. Esme, Emmet, Carlisle and I will go hunting. Jake will distract most of the wolves so that we can get across the river and hunt. "You ready?" Emmet asks me. I nod my head putting my jacket on. Esme and Carlisle join us and we take off running at full speed.

I soon hear two wolves chasing us. "Don't look back, keep running" Esme tells me. I nod my head as I push myself harder. I suddenly lose my footing and go rolling down a hill. When I get to my feet I see Sam and another wolf in front of my growling. I gulp scared.

Emmet rams into them and Carlisle grabs me. We take off again. Heading for the river, I see Esme already on the other side. "Jump" Carlisle tells me and I do so. I land beside Esme with the other two. We look at the wolves who howl. I sent a message to Edward assuring him that we got away safely.

(Cullen house) Third Persons POV

Jacob went back into the house. "They got away safely, thank you" Edward tells him. Jacob nods his head and they rejoin the girls. Jasper is upstairs.

"This is pretty important, Bella. Why don't you tell Jacob what you've decided to?" Rosalie asks Bella.

"What...what now?" Jacob asks worried.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names" Edward tells him.

"She hates them" Bella states.

"Well then I'm on your side no matter what you pic" Jake assures her.

"They're not that bad, Anna likes them" Bella tells Rosalie. Before looking at Jacob with a smile. "If it's a boy, E.J. Edward Jacob" she states.

"Okay, fine. That one's not awful. Why don't you tell them the girl's name? Anna loves it" Rosalie tells her.

"I was playing around with our mom's names, Renee and Esme. And I was thinking, Renesmee" Bella explains. As Alice goes to get her a cup on blood.

"Re-nes-mee" Jacob says.

"To weird?" Bella asks him.

"No, that's not too weird. It's beautiful and it's unique. It certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee" Edward states.

"He likes it" Bella tells Rosalie smugly. She rolls her eyes at Bella. Who accepts a foam cup of blood from Alice. When she suddenly grabs her stomach dropping the cup. She begins to fall and Edward catches her.

(Five minutes earlier in the forest) Anna's POV

I feed on two deers. Emmet fed on a bear. Esme had a deer also and Carlisle had a mountain line. "What now?" I ask them.

"Time to get more blood for Bella" Carlisle states.

"How do we get pass the wolves on the way back? They won't fall for the same trick twice" I state.

"We'll figure something out" Esme assures me.

"By the way, thanks for saving me" I tell Carlisle and Emmet.

"You're family, little sister" Emmet tells me with a smile.

"We protect our family" Carlisle adds. I give them all a grateful smile.

"Lets go get Bella blood. I want to return to my sister and niece" I tell them.

"You're so adamant that it's a girl" Esme says with a smile.

"Aunt's intuition" I tell her. "By the way, Bella has settle on names" I tell them.

"What did she decide?" Emmet asks curious.

"E.J for a boy" I tell them.

"Edward Jacob?" Carlisle asks and I nod my head.

"And if it's a girl like you believe it to be?" Esme asks me.

"She was playing around with your name and her mother Renee's name. She came up with Renesmee" I state.

"Diffidently unique" Carlisle says with a smile.

"It suits the situations" Esme says smiling. Just then Carlisle phone begins to ring. We frown in confusion and he answers it.

"Alice what's wrong?" he asks her. She says something about Bella collapsing. "Her placenta must of detached" he states.

"What's that mean?" Emmet asks me.

"Her water broke and she's in labor" I state. "We have to go back now" I tell Carlisle.

"We're on our way, give her morphine. Make sure she stays awake and keep her heart beating" he tells Alice. Before hanging up and we take off back towards the house. Problem is though it'll take nearly ten minutes to get back.

A/N

Gif above of the Cullen's jumping the river.