Christmas

Anna's POV

It's been a week since I meet Benjamin and things are going good between us. Two uninvited witnesses arrived yesterday. Vladmir and Stefan from Romania. They told us the Volturi had their own witnesses. So we talked to all our witnesses. They agreed to fight if needed. I pray that won't happen.

Bella has discovered she's a shield and can project it to protect others as well as herself. So we've both been training to use it. I've also been practicing Benjamin's gift. It gave us excuse to be alone together away from the others. I even showed him how I hunt. I've also been practicing Kate's gift more, giving us time for girl talk. Bragging about our mates.

Anyway today Bella and I are taking Renesmee to dad's for Christmas. Benjamin is coming with us as I want him to meet my dad. "So how did me meet?" I ask him. As he puts his brown contacts in.

"In Alaska while you were applying for college. Became friends, then became pen pals. I then turned up for a surprised visit not long after Renesmee was adopted. We started sating a week ago" he states.

"Good" I say with a smile as I put my bracelet on.

"Do you think your dad will like me?" he asks me.

"Probably not, he didn't like Edward when he first started dating Bella" I tell him. "But once he sees how happy I am, he'll approve" I state.

"You guys ready?" Bella asks as she appears.

"Yes, are Renesmee and Jacob in the car?" I ask her. She nods her head. "What about Edward?" I ask her.

"Yeah, he's coming" she states. I nod my head in understanding. We say goodbye to the others and leave. When we get to the house, Renesmee ran to Charlie giving him a big hug.

"Wow! Look at you! You've grown half a foot. Seriously! Like six inches" he states.

"Come on inside, lunch is on the table" Sue tells us.

"Who's this?" Dad asks looking at Benjamin as Jake takes Renesmee inside with Bella.

"My boyfriend Benjamin" I say sheepishly.

"Benjamin Amunson, I'm from Alaska" Benjamin says shaking his hand.

"We meet when I was looking at colleges and stayed in contact" I state.

"I then paid her a surprise visit and the rest is history" Benjamin says smiling.

"Well, welcome to Forks. Please come in" Sue tells him.

"Thank you" he says and we all go inside. I greet Leah and Seth. We then all have lunch before going to the living room to exchange gifts. "I think it's going well" he tells me quietly as we watch the other from the door way. I nod my head in agreement.

"Jake, you start. Get it going" dad says. Jake gives Renesmee a hand made bracelet.

"Well, dad, we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here it is" Bella says handing the tickets.

"It's a five day fishing to Fraser River. It's for you and Sue. From all four of us" I tell him.

"You leave tomorrow" Edward adds.

"Wow, that's really nice. Thank you. Tomorrow? I can't...I can't leave tomorrow" dad tells us.

"I made arrangements for you at work" Sue tells him as she sits beside him on the arm rest.

"Sneaky, and extravagant" he says smiling.

"And non-refundable I'm afraid" Edward tells him.

"You three trying to get to rid of me?" he asks us. "Cause it's working" he says with a chuckle. Wrapping his arm around Sue's waist. "Fraser River, that means we'll be chasing cutthroat" he states.

"We might even hook a rainbow or some bulls" Sue tells him.

"Woman knows her trout" he says smiling.

"Auntie Anna, look" Renesmee says showing me the bracelet.

"It's beautiful my angel, did you thank Jacob?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Here you go" I say handing her my gift for her. She opens it to find a book on fairy tales.

"Thank you Auntie Anna" she says smiling giving me a hug.

"Merry Christmas Benjamin" I say handing him a gift. He smiles accepting and unwraps it. "It's a scarf, I knitted it myself" I tell him.

"I love it" he tells me wrapping it around his neck. "I'm afraid you'll have to wait for your gift" he tells me.

"I can wait" I tell him. We join he others and I exchange gifts with everyone else. I gave Bella and Edward a coupon for a twenty four hour babysitting day. So that they can have some couple time. They gave me a photo book of my human life. Benjamin loved looking at my the photos. We spend the rest of the day at dad's, including dinner. Before returning to the Cullens house. Where we exchanged gifts with them.

Before going to the forest camp site. Where Renesmee went to sleep in a tent. While the rest of us listened to old war stories. It was a peaceful night. Before tomorrows coming storm.

A/N

Picture above of Anna and Benjamin's outfits. Picture on the external link of their view of Christmas with the Swans and Clearwaters plus Jacob.