Denali, Alaska

Anna's POV

After a three and half hour flight from Port Angeles I land in Denali, Alaska. I was reluctant to go as Bella hadn't gotten any better since the Cullens left. Sure she ate and drunk at home. But she still had awful nightmares and didn't talk to anyone at school. Except for me.

But again she assured me she'd be fine and Dad said he'd take care of her. So with my packed suitcase and travel on bag. I drove myself to the Port Angeles airport boarded my plane.

I'm walking to the entrance with my luggage. When I get to the front of the airport I see a sign with my name on it. I walk over to see a woman with long brown hair and golden amber eyes. I nearly pause when I realize she is a vegetarian vampire. But I didn't and walked up to her with a smile on my face.

"Carmen?" I ask and she nods her head smiling. 

"Eleazar is sorry he couldn't come, but we have other guests at the moment. We have a full house" she explains sheepishly.

"That's ok" I assure her as we leave the airport. We reach her car and put my luggage in the trunk. She then drives us to her house. "So how long have you had these other guests for?" I ask her.

"About a week, we had hoped they'd have their own place before you arrived. But that hasn't been the case" she explains.

"I'm sure it'll be fine" I tell her as we pull up to a nice house. She grabs my luggage before I can protest and starts to head towards the house. Before we reach it though a familar dark haired teen exits it. I glare hotly as I storm towards him.

He turns to me in surprise as I punch him across the face. Then yell in anger and pain. "God damn it Emmett why do you guys have to be made out of marble?!"

"Anna what are you doing here? Is your hand ok?" he asks me.

"That's none of your business, now where is that no good brother of yours? The one who broke my sister's heart?!" I shout. Suddenly a wave of calm flows over me. "Damn it Jasper" I grumble as he appears beside Emmett.

"Lets have Carlisle take a look at that hand" he tells me gently. I nod my head and he guides me into the house to a study. Where Carlisle was already waiting with a first aid kit.

"You should know better then to punch a vampire Anna" he scolds me gently as he cheeks my bruised hand.

"I know, I just got so angry, but it's mainly towards Edward, Alice and Rosalie" I tell him.

"Well it's not broken, just badly sprained" he states as he wraps it.

"So you know about vampires?" Carmen asks me.

"Yes, my sister was Edward's girlfriend until he broke her heart" I state.

"At least we won't have to find our abilities from you" she says smiling gently. "My husband Eleazar can tell the abilities of other vampires and potential abilities humans could have if turned. Kate can send powerful electrical shocks through her entire body" she explains. "She's out hunting with her sisters and Eleazar is in the kitchen helping Esme prepare some food for you" she states.

"Thank you and I assure you, your secret's safe with me" I say smiling. We then all go into the kitchen where I am hugged by Esme. "I missed your cooking" I state and she chuckles.

"I missed you enjoying my food" she states and I giggle.

"I'm Eleazar, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Swan" a guy says shaking my hand.

"Just Anna" I tell him.

"You sounded just like Bella then" Esme giggles and I smile. I then ate the food she'd prepared with Eleazar. Just as I finish five girls enter the room and I glare hotly at two of them.

"How dare you show you faces in front of me. You leave not even a note!" I scream.

"We wanted to talk to you Anna" Rosalie tells me.

"But Edward wouldn't allow it" Alice adds.

"Since when is he the boss of either of you?!" I snap. "Where is that heart breaking moron?" I ask them.

"He left shortly after we arrived and has only called once" Alice explains. "Anna, Bella can't know you've seen us or she'll do something reckless" she states.

"You can't tell me what to do" I snap. Another wave of calm over flows me and I sigh in annoyance. "I can't look at you two right now" I state and leave the room.

"Your room is up the stairs first door on the right" Carmen calls.

"Thanks" I say as I run up them and into my new room. I shut the door and collapse on the bed burying my head in the pillow. "What would Bella do?" I mumble and fall asleep.

A/N

Picture above of Denali coven and picture on the external link of Anna's traveling outfit.