Greenhouse Field Trip & Invite

Anna's POV

My birthday came and went, Alice tried to throw me a party at her place. But I told her no parties. I still got presents from all the Cullens though, Emmet and Jasper got me a car. Even though I only just got my learners permit and am sixteen. It wasn't anything fancy, just a light blue 1965 Ford Mustang with an awesome sound system. The other Cullen known as Edward returned to school. He is talking to Bella occasionally and she even dreamed about him.

Anyway back to the present we are on a field trip to a greenhouse. I was with Alice and Jasper while Bella was sitting with her friends. Before we left that morning from school on the buses. Some guy asked Bella to the prom, but she turned him down. Alice has become like a second sister to me in the week we've been friends. But unlike Bella I know she'd never abandoned me. Ever since I've been hanging out with the Cullens, I've become more open and more like my old self.

"Alice I think my sister likes your brother" I tell her as we walk through the greenhouse. I saw Bella and Edward smiling at each other.

"Which one?" she asks though I know she knew who I meant.

"Edward and I think he likes her too" I state.

"I believe you're right, but Edward can be stubborn at times" she tells me.

"We'll just to have to give them both a push then" I tell her smirking. "Wouldn't it be great if they got married? Then we'd be real sisters" I say smiling happily.

"I think that won't happen for awhile yet, after all we are still in school" Alice tells me. Just then Jasper joins us as we reach the compost tea bin. I see one of Bella's friends interrupt her and Edward's conversation. I glare at her in annoyance before heading over.

"Bella we better get to the buses" I tell her.

"Right, see you later Jessica" she tells her friends and we leave the greenhouse. As we reach the buses Edward appears calling Bella's name. He told Bella they shouldn't be friends. "You should have thought of that earlier" she tells him. "Why not just let the van crush me and save yourself all this regret?" she asks him.

"What van?" I ask her confused.

"You think I regret saving you?" he asks her.

"I can see you do, just don't know why" she tells him.

"You don't know anything" he tells her as Alice and Jasper appear. Alice asked if we were going with them. "Our bus is full" Edward states and I leave with Bella.

"What was that about a van?" I ask Bella.

"Dad and I agreed not to tell you" Bella tells me. "But I guess you would have found out sooner or later. One day when you decided to walk home through the woods. Tyler lost control of his van and it banged into my ute. I'd be dead now if not for Edward" she explains.

"So that's where that dent came from?" I ask and she nods her. "What did Edward mean when he said 'you don't know anything'?" I ask her.

"He was by his car across the parking lot, there is no humanly possible way he could of got to me before the van hit. He's trying to pass it off as an adrenaline rush" she states.

"Don't worry I'll help you do some research" I tell her. "So he's insanely fats and incredibly strong" I tick off. "Anything else?" I ask her.

"When I first meet him in biology before he left he had black eyes, now he has gold ones" she tells me.

"He and his siblings are all pale with skin as cold as ice" I add. "They never seem to ate at lunch, then again neither do I most days. I can't think of anything else" I tell her.

"I'm glad you're my sister" Bella says smiling as the bus pulls into school. We head to her ute and I look at the dent. Before we get into the front and she drives us home.

(Next day at lunch)

I decided to sit with Bella and her friends today at lunch. Alice and the others were ok with it. Eric asked us if we wanted to go with them to La Push this weekend. We both agreed and Bella went to get herself something to eat. While I got to know Angelina and Jessica ignoring Tyler along with the other two boys (Eric and Mike).

Bella comes back looking disheartened about something. She told us girls how she invited Edward to La Push. But he said no saying it was crowded. Which is a lie. I used to go there all the time to hang out with Jacob and his two sisters. Until Rachel left to go to college and Rebecca fell in love with a surfer. She married him and moved to live with him in Hawaii. They still kept in contact, but it's not the same thing.

Sure I still had Jacob to hang out with and he introduced me to his two friends. But I missed hanging out with my girls (Bella, Rachel and Rebecca). Alice has reminded me what it's like to hang out with a real girl instead of a bunch of guys. Now everything is returning to normal and I have some new friends.

A/N

Picture above of Bella and Edward talking on the field trip. Picture on the external link of Anna's outfit. When/if Anna becomes a vampire, what power should she have?

1) Copycat (can copy others gifts after seeing them used)

2) Control over the weather (like Storm from X-men)

3) none

4) other, comment on another ability you think she should have if any.