Epilogue: Seven Years Later

Anna's POV

So I'm sure you are all wondering if Benjamin and I ever got married or stayed engaged or broke up. Well let me put you out of your misery, we did marry. Five years ago. It was amazing and beautiful ceremony. We honeymoon in Rio then Isle Esme.

We've had many new additions to both covens. The first was Tia, she became mine and Benjamin's best friend. She doesn't always get on well with Amun and his mate. But they let her stay as she is so close to us. We also got another cat, Dusk. He was a wedding gift from Tia. He's a black Egyptian Mau.

Benjamin and I adopted triplets after we were married. Not that we knew it was triplets at the time. We thought it was twins. Their biological mother was a bit dim. The doctor told her three heartbeats were strong. She thought it meant her and two babies. But we couldn't of been happier with our little surprise Holly. We love her and her two brother Rowan and Ash. They are four years old.

Emmet and Rose adopted fraternal twins. Kellan and Lilly. They are six. Alice and Jasper adopted a boy called Cole. He's nine, turning ten soon. They also got a husky a couple of years ago called Bradon.

About four years ago Vladmir and Stefan tried attack the Volturi. With a newborn army. We alerted the Volturi and helped them deal with the problem. Vladmir and Stefan were executed with most of their army. Though some were allowed to live and joined the Volturi. After the incident we formed a truce with the Volturi. We'd never go against them and they'd allow us to live in peace. But we'd be there to help them if the need ever arose.

Anyway back to the story. Today we are going to Alaska to meet up with my coven and the Denali's. To celebrate Renesmee's seventh birthday. This will be the first time the triplets will meet my family in person. As each time we planned to travel one or all of the triplets got sick and couldn't travel. And we didn't want the other kids to get sick.

"Mummy my hair" Holly whines.

"Of course sweetie, which bow today?" I ask her. She holds up a pink one. I take it and brush her hair gently before clipping the bow in. Benjamin appeared with Ash and Rowan.

"Planes waiting" he tells me. I nod my head and pick up Ash. Who is a complete mummy's boy. Holly is a daddy's girl where as Rowan loves us both equally. Though he loves the two cats more then the other two. Holly wants a horse and Ash wants a dog. I'm sure he'll love Bradon.

(Time skip)

We arrived safely and I saw Esme wit Carlisle. I gave them a big hug and introduced them to the kids. Carlisle then drives us to the house. Where we greeted everyone else. The kids all meet and went outside to play with Bradon.

"You've grown Renesmee, happy birthday" I say giving her our gift. "You're an honorary member of the Egyptian coven now, like me" I tell her. Our gift was a necklace with the Egyptian coven crest on it.

"Wow, thank you" she says with a bright smile. "Now I have to go to Egypt sometime to visit" she adds.

"That's what these are for" Benjamin says with a smile handing her two plane tickets. "Round trip to Egypt for you and Jacob. Non-refundable and can be used at anytime" he states.

"Wow, that's amazing" Renesmee says and hugs us both.

"Sorry I'm late" Jacob says as he appears.

"Jacob!" Renesmee cheers and gives him a big hug.

"Well now that everyone is here, cake" Edward states as Alice appears with it. The kids run inside screaming cake.

"Whoa, did the kids multiple?" Jacob asks shocked.

"Jacob, Benjamin and my children. Holly, Ash and Rowan" I say introducing them. "Kids say hello to your uncle Jake" I tell them.

"Hello" they say.

"Guys, we need to sing happy birthday" Emmet tells us. Alice puts the cake down and Rosalie lit the candles as Renesmee sat in front of the cake.

"Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Renesmee
Happy Birthday to You" we sing.

"Hip hip" Emmet says.

"Hooray!" we cheer.

"Hip hip" Emmet says.

"Hooray!" we cheer. Renesmee blows out the candles and we clap. Alice removes the candles and Esme cut up the cake. Everyone got a slice, well Jacob took more then one. Renesmee then opened the rest of her presents. We then watched a family movie before pizza for dinner. Then put the kids to bed.

We stayed for a couple of weeks. Before we all took the kids with Disney Land. They had a blast. We then went our separate ways. My family and I returned to Egypt. The Cullens to Alaska, while Jacob went back to La Push to see his family. It was night time when we arrived. So I put the kids to bed, telling them a bed time story. Before Benjamin and I caught up with the others telling them our trip. Before going to have some alone time for our fifth anniversary, leaving the kids in the coven's care.

We Lived Happily Ever After

A/N

Picture above of Midnight now, Tia, the cats, Brandon, Egyptian cover crest, and the children.