Jacob Finds Out About Bella

Anna's POV

It's been two weeks since Bella and Edward got back. Bella called dad and told him they are honeymooning longer. As she is sick and not feeling well. Which is sort of true. She looks terrible and about ready to pop. The baby is growing really fast. Edward is still not on board with letting my niece or nephew live.

But at least Carlisle is helping the best he can. He got blood for Elena and set up a hospital room for her in his study. It's shame the ultrasound does not work on Bella's stomach. So we can't see the baby. The only way we know he or she is in there. Is Bella's growing stomach and the baby kicking. Which Rosalie and I love to feel.

Anyway dad still thinks I'm in Alaska. No one knows I'm in town. Not even the wolves. No one else knows about the baby. Not even the Denalis.

Another important thing is that the Cullens have not been hunting. I last went two days ago. As I was starting to have trouble handling myself around Bella. But the rest of the Cullens eyes are all black with thirst. Bella and I have tried to tell them to go hunt in pairs, but they don't want to leave her.

I am heading back to the living room with a snack for Bella. She has not been eating very well. And what she does ate, she usually vomits back up. As I pass the window I see Jacob on his bike heading up the drive way. Carlisle appears beside me. "I'll talk to him" he states and I nod my head. This will be the first time I've seen a wolf since my transformation. This should be interesting, in more ways then one.

I go to the living room and put the plate of food on the table next to the couch Bella is on. I then stand in between Jasper and Emmet. Encase I do something rash with Jacob in the room. I eavesdrop on Carlisle and Jacob as Jacob enters the house.

"ls it true?" he asks without even saying hello.

"Hello Jacob, how are you?" Carlisle asks him calmly.

"What's going on?" Bella asks me.

"Jake is here" I state.

"Listen, just give it to me straight" Jacob tells Carlisle.

"Jake!" Bella calls.

"She's here?" Jake asks Carlisle.

"They came home two weeks ago and so did I" I say appearing in the door way. I was tired of waiting. "Hello Jacob" I say.

"Anna, you're a..." he starts to say looking at me.

"A vampire, get over it. Bella wants to see you, follow me" I say and head back to the living room. They follow me and I go back over to Emmet & Jasper. Rosalie stands in front of Bella.

"I'm glad you came" Bella tells him as I try not to breath through my nose. Jacob smells worse then a wet dog. Jacob walks closer to her but Rosalie who is standing in front of Bella stops him.

"Close enough" she tells him.

"Agreed" I say not wanting him any closer.

"What's your problem?" Jake asks Rosalie. Ignoring me again. I roll my eyes, typical.

"Anna, Rose it's okay" Bella assures us. Rose steps aside and Jake sits down beside Bella. He smells terrible I tell Stefan through my mind. I have been learning his gift and we've been having secret arguments mentally. He chuckles in his head.

"You look terrible" Jake tells Bella.

"Yeah. It's nice to see you too" she says with a small smile.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong with you?" he asks her.

"Anna, do you wanna help me up?" she asks me.

"Of course Bella" I say with a smile. Jacob gets up and steps away eyeing me warily. I help Bella up and Jake sees her pregnant belly as she fixes her shirt. I smile rubbing her belly as my niece or nephew gives a light kick.

"You did this!" Jake sneers and goes to lunge at Edward. But Emmet stops him as I help Bella sit back down.

"We didn't know it was even possible" Carlisle states.

"What is it?" Jake demands.

"A baby" I say in a duh tone.

"I'm not sure. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sack" Carlisle tells him.

"I can't see it either and I can't see Bella's future anymore" Alice states. That part does concern me. But Bella assures me everything will be ok.

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong and fast growing" Carlisle tells Jake.

"This is none of your business, dog" Rose tells him.

"Rose! All this fighting isn't good for Bella" Esme tells her.

"The fetus isn't good for Bella" Alice states.

"Say the word Alice" Rose demands as we glare at her.

"Baby, it's just a little baby" I snap.

"Possibly" Jasper says and I groan in annoyance. Edward takes Jake to another room to talk to him in private. "You did well Anna" he tells me.

"He still smelt terrible" I grumble and all the vampires chuckle.

"I seriously don't know what you guys are complaining about" Bella tells us.

"You will when you turn, he smells worse then a wet dog" I tell her wrinkling my nose.

"Speaking of water, I'll go draw you a bath Bella" Rosalie states before leaving the room. The other five leave and I sit with Bella. Braiding a section of her hair humming to myself. When Jake reappears.

"Can I speak to him alone Anna?" Bella asks me.

"Of course, I'll go pick you an outfit for after your bath" I tell her. "Nice to see you again Jake, give Embry and Quil my best" I say before leaving them. I go to my room and go through Bella's clothes. I pick an outfit and here Jake leave in wolf form. I then help Bella to the bathroom and wait outside with Rosalie as she baths. Afterwards we helped her dress and she tries to keep down the snack I had prepared for her earlier. Hopefully we'll be able to find something she can keep down.

 A/N

Picture above of Jake on his bike and on the external link of a very pregnant Bella.