Mending Things

Anna's POV

I woke up in the same bed I was laying in while thinking about what Bella would do in my position. Knowing she'd do anything to protect me. I decide to do the same. If Alice's version is right and Bella does something drastic because I tell her I saw the Cullens. I'll keep my mouth shut to protect her from herself. Though that doesn't mean I forgive Alice or Rose. No way I'm forgiving Edward unless he returns to Bella and she forgives him first.

I get dressed into warm clothes before going downstairs where I smell bacon cooking. "I made bacon and toast" Alice says as I enter the kitchen. "I take it you've made your decision" she states.

"One of them, but you and Rose have a lot of mending to do. You both really hurt me Alice" I tell her.

"Don't worry we'll mend things" she tells me smiling and I roll my eyes. Stupid physic. "How about a snowball fight today? We can relax before you start schooling tomorrow" she states.

"That sounds fun, but what I really want is to see the Northern lights" I tell her.

"You'll see them tonight" Rose states as she enters the room. Alice serves my food and I ate it happily. Before putting my winter boots on along with my gloves. Then run outside making a snowball and I throw it at the back of Carlisle's head. It starts a huge snow ball fight between the Cullens and Denalis. Me on the Denalis side so that the teams were even.

It ends in a tie as I begin to shiver. Esme takes me inside and runs me a warm bath while Rose picked out a new outfit for me. Once that was done Carmen gives me some hot chocolate. "That was fun" Emmet states.

"We haven't introduced ourselves properly" says the strawberry blonde. "I'm Tanya" she states.

"And I'm Kate" says the one with straight pale blonde hair.

"That makes you Irina, a pleasure to meet you all" I say smiling. "So what now?" I ask them.

"Let's play a game" Alice states. "You do impressions of movie characters and we have to guess them" she explains. "The first one to guess three right wins" she states.

"Sounds fun" Emmet says. Everyone else agreed it'd be fun so I stand up while thinking.

"That's totally barbaric!" I exclaim. (Video of who she intimated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1v3TnywFPY). Everyone thinks before Alice answers.

"Hermione Granger from Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone" she states.

"That's correct, now lets see who can guess this one" I say smiling. I grab a carrot from the fridge before leaning against the wall. "Ah what's up doc?" I ask and they laugh.

"Bugs Bunny" Emmet states and I nod my head. (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeVtZjGII-I).

"Give us something challenging" Irina states.

"Not the beard!" I shout. (Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csXuTVo4ubQ).

"Gimli from Lord of the Rings" Jasper states.

"I don't understand how a world that makes such wonderful things, can be bad" I say quietly.

"Ariel from the little mermaid" all the girls say together.

"One point each" I say smiling. "I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it" I say.

"Jack from Titanic" Esme says smiling and I nod my head.

"I am the monster that breathing men would kill" I say.

"Dracula from 1992" Alice states.

"We have a winner" I say smiling. "So what now?" I ask as I sit in between Emmet and Jasper.

"Time for you to have lunch" Carlisle states as he goes into the kitchen.

"So Anna, do you have a boyfriend?" Tanya asks me.

"No, but I hope to have what Cullens have" I tell her. "To have someone love you unconditional and be happy to be by your side forever. Sound perfect" I state.

"Would you ever become a vampire?" Kate asks.

"Of my one is a vampire, then I would to be with him forever" I say smiling. "But the likely hood of that is minimum" I add. Just then Carlisle brings in a bowl of mac and cheese. I ate it happily before going to wash it.

The rest of the day spent playing indoor games and me getting to know the Denalis. When sunset came we drove to a lake nearby with some food for me. "Why are we out here?" I ask.

"Just watch" Rose tells me looking out over the lake. I do so as beautiful lights appear. "Are they as beautiful as you dreamed?" she asks me.

"Np, they're even more so" I say smiling broadly as I take a photo for my scrap book. I take one of the Denalis, then the Cullens and then one with both covens together. I ate the food we brought and we stayed awhile longer. Things have mended themselves and I no longer felt like I had a gaping hole in my chest. We go house as I have school the next morning and actually need sleep.

A/N

Picture above of Anna and gif on the external link of the northern lights.