Bella Meeting the Cullens

Anna's POV

I still  can't believe my older sister is dating a vampire when she knows a part of him thirsts for her blood. Then again my best friends are vampires aside from Jacob. Anyway the next day I am sitting with the Cullens in Rose's car. Edward was bringing Bella to school today. When they arrived together everyone stared at them.

Emmet told me how it was other vampires that killed Waylon and the other guy. This worried me as they were getting closer to us. But Jasper assured me that Bella, dad and I would be safe. After school Bella and I were polishing her car when Edward appeared out of nowhere. "Can you at least act human?" Bella asks him.

"I'm going to take you to my place tomorrow" he tells her. Then fixes the dent in the car. "You can come to Anna, Esme misses you" he tells me.

"Of course I'll go, I miss her too" I say smiling. Bella and Edward start talking about her going over to her house. I ignore it as I continue to polish the car. I laugh quietly when I hear Bella afraid that the Cullens won't approve her and not being in a house full of vampires. Edward then leaves as Jacob and Billy Black arrive to watch the game with dad.

(Next day)

We arrived at the Cullens household and I get out of the car first. Then go inside leaving the other two as Edward told me the others were in the kitchen. I run to the kitchen to see them all using the kitchen. "Esme!" I cheer and she smiles at me giving me a gentle hug.

"Lovely to see you again Anna" she says.

"We're making Italiano for you and Bella" Carlisle tells me.

"Great, I love Italian food" I say smiling as Edward and Bella enter the room.

"Bella. We're making Italiano for  you and Anna" Esme tells her while I roll out the dough.

" This is Esme, my mother for all intents and purposes" Edward says introduces Bella to Esme.

"Bon giorno" Bella says.

"Molto bene" Esme replies smiling.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the second time" Carlisle says smiling.

"Hope you're hungry" Esme says.

"Oh absolutely" Bella tells her.

"She just ate" Edward tells them and Rose breaks the bowl she's holding.

"Perfect" Rosalie states.

"I just know you guys don't eat, so" Bella tries to explain.

"Of course, that was very considerate of you" Esme assures her. Edward whispers something in Bella's ear and I believe I heard Rosalie's name.

"Yes, let's keep pretending this isn't dangerous for all of us" Rose states.

"I'd never tell anyone" Bella tells her.

"She knows that" Carlisle and I assure her.

"The problem is, you two have gone public now, so..." Emmet says.

"Emmet" Esme says cutting him off.

"No, she should know like Anna" Rose states. "The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly" she explains. I knew she was talking about the Volturi.

"Badly? Like where Anna and I become the meal" Bella says. Emmett chokes back laughter, while Edward grins wrapping his arm around Bella. Even Esme has to chuckle along with Carlisle. Rose gives an exasperated look before heading back into the kitchen with Emmet following her.

"Hi Anna, Bella" Alice says as she appears with Jasper through an open window. "I'm Alice" she tells Bella after giving me a bouquet of wild flowers. "You do smell good" she states pulling away from Bella.

"Alice, what are you" Edward starts to say.

"It's ok, Bella and I are going to be great friends" Alice assures him. "Though not as good as Anna and I" she adds and I smile.

"And you're Jasper right?" Bella asks looking at him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you" he tells her.

"Jasper's our newest vegetarian, it's a little difficult for him" Carlisle tells Bella.

"It's ok Jasper, you won't hurt them" Alice assures him. Edward then takes Bella on a tour of the house. Esme and Carlisle finish making Italiano for me as Alice tries to convince me to go to prom. Posters came out the other day telling us the theme of this years prom, which is Monte Carlo.

"If you can convince Bella to go, then I'll go" I tell her.

"Shouldn't be to hard" Alice tells me.

"You don't know my sister" I tell her chuckling. "This is amazing, thanks Carlisle and Esme" i tell them smiling as I tried the Italiano.

"You're welcome Anna" they say smiling.

"Can I come here every weekend?" I ask them.

"Why do you ask?" Carlisle asks.

"I love your food" I tell him smiling and the all chuckle.

"Of course, you and Bella are always welcome" Esme assures me.

"We could do a sleepover, even though we don't sleep" Alice suggests.

"Sounds like fun" I tell her smiling. Rose reappears with Emmet and she looks much happier. "Hey Rose, Alice just suggested the three of us have a sleepover here" I tell her.

"Sounds fun, how's next weekend sound?" she asks. So we start to discuss our upcoming sleepover. While the boys talked about other things. Like an approaching thunderstorm and baseball. They invited me to come along to their next family baseball game and I agreed to go.

A/N

Picture above of Anna's outfit and picture on the external link of her jacket.