Final Day in Alaska

Annabella's POV

It's my final day in Alaska and Alice is throwing a party. My grades have improved during my stay here. I've also been much happier after mending things with Alice and Rose. Edward called once and wasn't happy to hear I was with the family. But he's stayed away.

"So any plans for when you get back?" Kate asks me.

"Enjoy the sun and warmer weather" I tell her.

"Boring, you should do something more exciting" Emmet states.

"Like what?" I ask him.

"Go to a concert or go hunting" he suggests.

"No thanks, I enjoy the sound of relaxation better" I tell him. "Maybe I'll do that over break in two weeks time" I add.

"You could always come back here over break" Tanya states and I look at her shocked.

"Don't look so surprised Anna" Irina tells me.

"Yeah, you're apart of our family now too" Kate states.

"That would be amazing, but I don't have the money for the trip" I tell them.

"We'll take care of it" Carmen states as she enters the room with Carlisle and Esme. "You're apart of our family now too and we'd be happy to help out. Just tell us when and we'll organize everything" she explains.

"You guys really want me to come back here?" I ask and they all nod their heads. "Then I'd love to come visit" I say smiling.

"Great, we can take you skiing and ice skating" Kate states smiling.

"Sounds fun" I say smiling.

"But more importantly, what do you want to do now? Before the party" Emmet states.

"Why not go hiking? I hear the view is amazing from the mountains here" I tell him.

"Great it shouldn't take to long, only a few hours and we can take food & water for you. We can leave in an hour and still be back in time for the party at six" he states. Just then the others return from their hunt. "Hey guys we're going hiking today before the party. We leave in an hour" Emmet tells them.

"Very well, I know just the mountain" Eleazar says smiling. So we got ready to go hiking. But Alice, Rose, Irina, Esme and Carmen decide to stay at the house. The rest of us got into a couple of cars and drove to a hiking trail. "Ok you all pair up" Eleazar tells us. I pair up with Jasper, Emmet with Carlisle and Tanya with Kate. While Eleazar leads us up the trail.

"So how long with this take?" Carlisle asks him.

"Two and half or three hours to reach the view point. There'll be a surprise there for Anna" Eleazar states. "Once there she can rest and eat" he adds.

"Sounds perfect to me" I say smiling. "So Jasper do you know what my surprise is? I'm sure Alice had something to do with it" I say smirking.

"Nothing at all little lady, but you will enjoy it" he tells me.

(2 hours 45 minutes later)

We finally reached the view point and I collapse on the ground. "I'm so hungry" I whine. The vampires all laugh or chuckle. While Carlisle got out a box and hands it to me.

"Esme and Rosalie prepared this for you" he states. I open it to see two chicken wraps and smile. As I ate them happily.

"Humans can be so weird" Emmet mumbles.

"So can vampires, like your obsessed with bears" I tell him.

"They taste great and are fun to wrestle" he says shrugging. "If you ever become a vampire, I'll take you on a bear hunt" he states.

"No thanks, I think I'd prefer a deer or mountain lion" I say smiling. I finish the food and take a drink of water. Then I finally take in the view and it was amazing. I take my camera out and take a few photos. "Guys lets get a group photo" I state as I set up the tripod. I set the timer for five seconds then stand between Emmet and Jasper. We all small as the camera clicks taking the shot.

"You ready for your surprise Anna?" Eleazar asks and I nod my head. He lets out a whistle and the sound of many paw prints were heard. I turn towards the sound to see a bunch of dogs pulling a sled.

"Sled dogs, how cute" I say smiling as I greet the two in front. They lick my cheeks making me laugh. "Stop, that tickles" I tell them.

"This was Alice's and Carmen's idea" Carlisle states. "You and Jasper will be taking the dogs back to the house. While the rest of us head back to the cars and drive there" he explains.

"That'd be amazing" I say smiling. First I take a picture of the dogs, one with them and one without. So Jasper straps me into the sled and gets on behind my back rest. Kate takes a picture of us smiling.

"See you back at the house" she states.

"You ready Anna?" Jasper asks me.

"All set" I say smiling.

"Mush!" he shouts and the dogs take off fast. We start to make our way down the mountain on a different path through the forest. "Haw! Haw, Gee!" Jasper commands as the dogs go left and right. I was having so much fun. Once we reached the road we run along it on the left hand side.

When we arrive at the house Jasper shouts "Whoa!" and the dogs slow to a stop.

"That was awesome, we should have a race next time and you can teach me to be a musher" I tell him.

"Sure" he says as he gets me out of the sled. A man appears. "Thanks for letting us use the dogs" Jasper tells him handing him some money.

"Yeah it was so much fun" I state smiling.

"Glad you both had fun, besides they needed a good run" the man states. He then gets them into a trailer and ties the sled to the roof with Emmet's help. He bids us farewell before leaving. We then go inside to see everything prepared for the party. So we all partied for the next twos hours until Carmen and Esme said I had to go to sleep as I had an early flight tomorrow.

A/N

Picture above of Anna's hiking outfit and picture on the external link of the dog sled team.