Bella Needs Blood

Anna's POV

I join Emmet, Edward, Esme and Carlisle in the living room with Jake. Jasper is with Alice and Rose is helping Bella with her bath. "What's going on?" I ask them.

"The pack are after Bella" Edward states. I glare at Jake and go to attack him. But Edward and Emmet stop me.

"This is your fault" I snap.

"Fighting each other won't protect Bella" Esme tells me.

"She wouldn't need protecting if Jake learnt to shut his mind" I state.

"Look I'm sorry Anna, I tried to tell them not to attack. But Sam sees the baby as a threat to the pack and town. Only Leah and Seth are siding with me" Jake tells me. "Sam's lost the element of surprise and he doesn't wanna take you on outnumbered. So he's not gonna come at you head on. He's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity" he explains.

"Just great" I grumble running a hand through my hair. I needed to hunt, and there's no way I can with wolves patrolling the house. Emmett and Edward let me go.

"He won't get through without a fight" Emmet states and I nod my head in agreement.

"No fights. We won't be the ones to break the treaty" Carlisle states.

"The treaty is void, at least in Sam's mind" Jake tells us.

"Not in ours" Esme tells him.

"Carlisle, no one's hunted for weeks. Aside from Anna, who hunted four days ago. She needs to feed" Emmet states.

"We'll make do" Esme assures him.

"I can't be alone with Bella anymore, until we sort this out. I don't want to hurt my sister" I tell them. They nod their heads in agreement.

"You've done us a great service, Jacob. Thank you" Carlisle tells him. He nods his head and leaves. "Will you be ok Anna?" he asks me.

"For a few days, but it's getting hard to be around Bella alone" I tell him.

"We won't let you hurt her or the baby" Esme assures me.

"Thank you" I tell them.

(Time skip)

It's been three days since the pack split. None of us have been able to leave the house. I'm never alone with Bella. There's always two others with us. Bella's pregnancy worsens with another broken rib. Carlisle determines that Bella will go into labor any day Bella's pregnancy worsens with another broken rib. Carlisle determines that Bella will go into labor in four days.

We're all in the living room. Jake keeping Bella warm as we try to think of a way to get some more nutrients into Bella. "If I could only see the fetus" Alice says.

"The baby" Rose and I correct her.

"Maybe I could figure out what it wants" Alice tells us. Edward looks at Jacob.

"I think you might be right. Jacob just had an idea" Edward tells us.

"What idea?" I ask curious.

"It wasn't an idea. It was a snide comment" Jacob tells us.

"What were you thinking?" Carlisle asks him.

"That it's probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into" Jake states.

"Why didn't think of this sooner?" I ask them. "It's so simple, they baby is part vampire. Of course it'd crave blood" I state.

"He's thirsty" Bella says.

"She" I tell her and she rolls her eyes at me.

"I know the feeling" Emmet says and I nod my head in agreement.

"If it's craving, it's not gonna want animal blood" Edward states.

"I have some O negative laid aside for Bella" Carlisle states.

"Walk with me" Alice tells Jasper.

"You to Anna" Emmet tells me. The four of us leave the room. "Just try concentrate on something else" he tells me. As I try not to breath. I don't need to, but it'd hard when I know there is blood downstairs.

"Alice have you seen me meeting my one?" I ask her.

"Not yet, but I'm sure you will find him soon" she tells me.

"I hope he's cute" I tell her. 'Is it working?' I ask Edward.

'Yes, her pulse is already getting stronger' he states. I sigh in relief. The others all look at me.

"It's working, he pulse is getting stronger" I tell them.

"Have I told you how annoying it is that you and Edward to talk telepathically?" Emmet asks me.

"The wolves do it all the time" I remind him. "Imagine what they say about us behind our backs" I tell him.

"Whose gift are you going to learn next?" Jasper asks me curious.

"I don't know, I know Edward's and am still mastering Kate's. I think I'll stick to them for now" I tell them. "Besides you and Emmet still need to teach me how to fight" I state.

"We'll start your training tomorrow. It'll give you something to focus on other then your first" Emmet states. "Us all something to focus on" he adds looking at Jasper.

"Sounds good" I tell him. "Can you teach me how to use my opponents size against them?" I ask Jasper. He nods his head. We continue to talk about my first training session until we get the all clear to rejoin the others inside the house.