Speech Planning

Anna's POV

Bella and Edward have been officially together for a month. Everything is returning to normal and Bella is no longer grounded. As long as she hangs out with others aside from Edward. So today we're all hanging with Bella's human friends. I still can't believe we're graduating soon.

I'm sitting with them now as we discuss Jessica's speech. Bella and Edward join us as Mike begins to speak. "'My fellow students', right?" he asks and we nod our heads.

"Yeah" Eric says from beside Angela.

"Right? 'We are the future, anything is possible if you just believe'" Mike explains.

"Nice" Angela and I say together.

"Blah...blah...blah. Perfect, there you go, I just wrote your speech" Mike says handing a piece of paper back to Jessica.

"No, this will be my speech when I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. So..." Jessica says scrunching up the paper and throws it at Mike's head. "Thank you" she finishes and I giggle.

"We are the bread and butter of all valedictorians" Eric tells her.

"And that is why you are not a valedictorian" Jessica tells him smiling.

"It just doesn't need clichés" I tells her.

"She's right, this speech is going to be epic" Bella says agreeing with me.

"Epic? It'll change lives" Jessica tells us smiling. Jasper and Alice join us at the table. Alice looking excited.

"I've decided to throw a party" Alice declares. I smile I love her parties. Jasper gives a sarcastic look to Edward.

"After all, how many times are we gonna graduate high school" he says. Edward chuckles with a smile. Yeah, this must get boring for them.

"A party, at your place?" Angela asks Alice.

"I've never seen your house" Jessica states.

"No one's ever seen their house" Eric mutters.

"Bella and I have" I remind him.

"Another Party? Really Alice?" Edward asks her and I pout.

"It'll be fun" Alice and I tell him smiling.

"Yeah, that's what you said the last time" Bella tells us. I pout at my sister. Did she have to bring that up? Suddenly Alice is pulled into a vision. Bella and I distract the humans by getting them to refocus on Jessica's speech.

"You should talk a bit about our journey to now" I tell Jessica.

"That gives me an idea" she tells me smiling.

"You can also talk about the sort of jobs we used to want" Bella adds.

"This is amazing" Jessica says writing stuff down. "I think I know what I want to say now, I just need to write it down" she tells us smiling. We all smile back and continue to have lunch. When the bell went we all went to our separate classes.

"Hi Anna" Alice says when I greet her at the end of school.

"Hi Alice, you ok after you know what?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I'm fine" she assures me. "Do you remember the plane tickets Bella got for her birthday?" she asks me.

"The ones to see mum in Florida?" I ask her.

"Yes, they expire soon. I think you, Bella and Edward should use them this weekend. It maybe the last time you see your mum before your turn" she tells me.

"That's a great idea, I'll talk to Bella about it" I tell her.

"Edward is reminding her now, she'll want you and him to go with using the two companion tickets" she states.

"Well then I should get home and start packing if we're leaving this weekend" I tell her.

"Of course and are you going to come to the party?" she asks me.

"Is that a trick question?" I ask her and she laughs. Jasper pulls up at my house. "When I get back we have to have another sleepover" I tell them.

"Of course" Alice agrees.

"You know you are always welcome" Jasper reminds me. I smile and hug Alice. I get out of the car and watch them leave. Then go into the house rushing to my room to starts packing.

A/N

Picture above of Mike's suggestion for the speech and on the external link of Anna.

See you in Florida in the new year.