Witnesses and Mate

Anna's POV

We managed to convince the French coven and they went back to Forks. While we went to get a nomab called Garrett. We caught him feeding. I wasn't happy about it. We then sent him to Forks while we went to our final stop Ireland. Where we meet the Irish coven. We convinced them to come home with us to meet Renesmee.

I know the Denali's are already there along with some Nomads and the Amazon coven. Also Alice and Jasper left. Saying we had until the snow sticks to get as many witnesses as possible. Carlisle and Esme should also be back with the Egyptian coven.

Anyway I arrive back and immediately go in search for my niece. "There's my angel" I say smiling. As I find her with Bella, Edward and three other vampires.

"Auntie Anna!" she cheers and runs into my arms. I spin her around and she laughs happily. "I missed you" she tells me.

"I've missed you to angel" I tell her honestly. "Have you been a goo girl? Making friends?" I ask her. She nods her head and I put her down.

"You have to meet Benjamin" she tells me. "He's so cool, he can control elements" she states pulling me over to the five.

"Hi Anna, did you have fun?" Bella asks as I give her a hug.

"Yes, we brought the Irish Coven. They can't wait to meet Renesmee" I tell her.

"I'll take her, Bella you introduce her to everyone" Edward says. He grabs Renesmee's hand and leads her away. "Welcome back" he says as they pass me.

"Anna, this is the Egyptian coven" Bella tells me and I look at the other three.

"A pleasure, I'm Amun the leader" the man says and I shake his hand. "My mate Kebi and our son Benjamin" he says.

"Renesmee was just telling me how amazing she thinks you are. Can you show me your gift?" I ask Benjamin. He smiles grabbing my hand gently. He swirls his other hand and a minnie tornado appears in my hand. "Wow" I say.

"Do you have a gift?" he asks me. I look at Bella smirking.

"Should I show him Bella?" I ask her.

"Go ahead" she says smiling. I flip his hand other and make a tornado appear in his hand.

"You can control elements?" he asks surprised. Amun and Kebi look at me surprised.

"Not exactly" I tell him smiling sheepishly. I zap his hand and he pulls it away shocked. Bella and I laugh. "I'm what Eleazar calls a copy cat, I can copy any gift I see. Though it takes training to master each new gift I see" I explain.

"That is a really powerful gift" Amun tells me.

"I know, maybe we could train together some time?" I ask Benjamin. "If you don't mind showing me some more moves" I say.

"I'd love too" he tells me. Looking into my eyes and I feel connected to him. He smiles and tucks a strand of loose hair behind my hair.

"I think we need to leave them alone" Kebi says smiling at us. "It was lovely meeting you dear" she tells me. Before she leaves with Amun and Bella.

"What was that about?" I ask Benjamin confused.

"You're new aren't you?" he asks me.

"I've been a vampire for four months give or take a few days" I tell him. "My newborn months have been set on training and looking after my niece & sister. Bella is my blood sister. So she and Renesmee mean the world to me" I tell him.

"What do you know about mates?" he asks me.

"I know they are each other's one true loves and soulmates. Carlisle is Esme's, Bella is Edward's. I'm the only one in my coven without a mate. It makes me sad thinking that I might never find him" I tell him.

He grabs my hand and I feel sparks. "Do you feel that?" he asks me and I nod my head. "That's our bond forming" he states looking into my eyes.

"We're mates?" I ask him excitedly and he nods his head. I throw my arms around him, giving him a hug. "I'm so happy, my name is Annabella Swan. But everyone calls me Anna" I tell him.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you" he tells me smiling. I frown slightly looking at his eyes. "What is it?" he asks me concerned.

"Blood bags or people?" I ask as I look at his eyes.

"Blood bags, but I can do the animal diet. If that'll make you happy" he tells me.

"I don't want you to change Benjamin, I just new and don't really enjoy the idea of feeding on human blood. When I was human" I tell him.

"You can stay on the animal diet. I'd love you to come with me to Egypt and see my home. But I understand Bella and Renesmee are your blood relatives. So we'll stay in contact with them and visit them as often as you want" he tells me.

"I'd like that" I tell him smiling. "But for now, lets focus on getting to know each other and saving my niece. Then we can discuss our future" I tell him. He nods his head and we rejoin the others. I meet the other vampires and find out Kate found her mate too.

A/N

Picture above of the Egyptian coven and picture on the external link of the Irish coven.

Future chapters:

Christmas

Volturi's Verdict

Epilogue: Seven Years Later