Venom

Anna's POV

"We'll head to the dancing room" I tell Bella as she checks her pepper spray. "That's what Alice drew" I state. She nods her head and grabs my hand as we enter the ballet studio. We reach the dance room safely.

"Bella, Anna, Bella where are you?!" we hear mum call. We take off after her voice. "Anna, there you are" she says and I stop confused. Bella opens a door to see a video playing on a tv.

"Mum I suck" little Bella tells younger mum.

"You do not suck" she states as someone laughs behind us.

"That's my favourite part" James says chuckling as I hold Bella's hand. "You were stubborn children weren't you" he states.

"She's not here, she never was" I state backing away.

"Sorry, but you made it to easy" James says pushing Bella against the wall.

"Leave her alone" I tell him.

"I'll deal with you later" he tells me turning back to Bella. "Now to make this more interesting, we'll make a little video of our time together" he states. Then takes out mum's old video camera. "Burrowed this from your house, I hope you don't mind" he says smirking. "And action" he declares. "Oh it'll break Edward's little heart" he tells Bella.

"You have-Edward has nothing to do with this!" Bella exclaims and is pushed back into the wall again.

"But he does. Ah, his rage would be more interesting sport than his feeble attempt to protect you. And let's continue" James states. 'Pepper spray' I mouth to Bella as I back away slowly. She sprays it in his face and we start running for the door. Me ahead of Bella.

I suddenly hear something land behind me and turn to see James throw Bella across the fall. "Bella!" I shout and try to run to her. But James grabs my right arm firmly and walks us slowly over to her.

"Beautiful. Very visually dynamic. I chose my stage well" James declares. As Bella touches the back of her head and pulls it away. I see the blood on her fingers. He then makes us kneel beside her letting go of my hand. He takes Bella's blood stained hand and smells it. "It's to bad no of them had the strength to turn you both. Except they kept you fragile humans" he states.

"If they had, we'd of killed you by now" I tell him glaring.

"It's cruel really" James says as if I didn't talk. He suddenly grabs  Bella's leg and begins to crush it. Making her scream in pain.

"Leave her alone!" I shout and try to pull him away from her.

"Tell Edward how it hurts! Tell him to avenge your sister!" James tells us.

"Edward no!" Elizabeth and I shout.

"Tell him, Tell Him!" James shouts and was thrown away from us. I look to see Edward looking at Bella and I.

"Get Bella out of here" he tells me before charging James.

"Come on Bella" I say helping her up slinging her arm over my shoulder. When someone crushes my left arm and throws me across the room.

"Anna!" Bella shouts and I look up to see Edward throw James again.

"Get Bella out of here!" I tell him as I cradle my broken arm. He nods his head and picks her up as she protests. I sit up and lean against a mirror watching as Edward went to jump out a window. When a blurred figure grabbed his leg and slammed him onto the ground. Sending Bella rolling/sliding away from him.

James suddenly appears beside Bella and bites her wrist. Edward pulls him off her and bites out a piece of his neck. As Carlisle arrived with Alice, Emmet and Jasper. Emmet and Jasper deal with James while Alice helped me over to Bella.

"An artery been shattered, she's losing to much blood" Carlisle states as Alice went to help Emmet and Jasper.

"What can I do?" I ask.

"My head's burning" Bella states.

"It's the venom" Edward states.

"You've got to make a choice, Edward, to prevent the change from happening" Carlisle tells him.

"No, no" Edward and I say. There is no way my older sister is going to become a vampire because of James.

"It's gonna happen, Anna and Edward. I've seen it" Alice announces.

"It doesn't have to be that way. She still has what she has" Carlisle assures us. "Give me a hand... take your belt off" he tells me. I do so as Edward ask Carlisle what his other option is. "Tie it above my hands" Carlisle tells Alice as I hand my belt to her. Alice does so and Carlisle tells her to go as Edward shouts his name. "Try suck the venom out" Carlisle tells Edward.

"Is that even possible?" I ask and they ignore me.

"You know I won't be able to stop" Edward tells him.

"Then find the will... or choose. She only has minutes left" Carlisle states.

"I'll make it go away, Bella. I'll make it go away" Edward tells her. Then bites over James' bite mark and begins to suck.

"Are you hurt?" Carlisle asks me distracting me from Edward and Bella.

"I think my arm is broken" I tell him.

"I'll take a look at it when Bella's bleeding stops" he assures me. Then we turn back to Edward who was still sucking the venom out of Bella. "Edward, stop. Her blood is clean. You're killing her. Stop. Find the will" he tells Edward.

"Edward stop, you promised to never kill Bella!" I remind him and he stops sucking. Bella had passed out due to the blood lose. "We have to get her to hospital" I state as the other three walk over. Edward picks Bella up as Jasper tends to my arm with Carlisle.

"That'll have to do for now" Carlisle states and we all get into the car. Emmet drives us to the hospital while I sit in the back with Edward, Bella, Alice and Jasper. Alice and Bella being in the boy's laps. Carlisle in the front passenger seat. I lean my head on Jasper's shoulder looking at Bella and close my eyes. Falling asleep.

A/N

Picture above of Edward sucking the venom out of Bella.