Decision Made and Vision

Anna's POV

"Thank you all for coming" I say as I stand in front of the Cullens and Denalis. "I've finally made a decision on being a vampire or not" I tell them. "I know how you all feel, how my sister will feel and how it will make me feel. But then I realized something important" I state.

"What was this something?" Irina asks me.

"Family, mine will die one day. But you guys are my second family and will live forever. It will be painful leaving my first family behind. But it's time I thought about my future and what I want. I don't want to lose two families. So I want to become a vampire" I tell them and Emmet hugs me tightly.

"This is amazing, I'll show you how to wrestle a bear" he states.

"Whoa, slow down big guy. Not until after graduation and I want to fake my death. So that Bella and Charlie can grieve properly. Instead of me just disappearing, Charlie would track me down then. At least he'd try" I explain. "Also I'm going to tell him I got a scholarship for a college here" I add.

"Of course, we'll handle everything" Esme assures me. Just then my phone rang and I look at the caller ID. It was dad, weird why is he calling me. I excuse myself from the room and answer the call.

"Hey dad, glad you called I have amazing news" I tell him.

"Annabella, I'm afraid I don't have great news" he says gloomily. It sounds like he'd been crying. Also it must be serious as he was calling me by my full name.

"You ok dad? You sound like you've been crying? Is it Bella?" I ask him.

"Bella's fine and so am I. But do you remember Harry Clearwater?" he asks me.

"Yeah, I use to have play dates with Seth and Leah" I tell him.

"He had a heart attack" he tells me and I nearly drop the phone in shock. "He didn't make it, I'm helping Sue prepare a funeral. Is there a way you could get back here soon? We planning it for a week from now" he states.

"Yes, of course. I'll book the first flight back, give the Clearwaters my condolences" I tell him. We said goodbye and hang up. I went to tell the others to see them all gathered around Alice. "What's going on? Did you have another vision Alice?" I ask.

"You might want to sit down Anna" Jasper states as Rosalie guides me to a seat.

"What did you see Alice?" I ask her.

She looked at the others who all give her an encouraging nod. "I saw Bella jumping off a cliff" she states. I looked at her shocked, dad didn't say anything about this. But then I remember she's been hanging out with Jacob and his friends. I used to go cliff diving with them, they probably took her.

"She was probably cliff diving, I used to do it all the time for fun" I assure them. But they still look gloom. "What haven't you told me Alice?" I ask her.

"I didn't see her come back up or anyone save her. She was alone" she states. I freeze from shock and try to keep my emotions in check. "I'm going back to tell Charlie" she adds.

"I'm going to, I already have to go back anyway. Harry Clearwater died of a heart attack, he was like an uncle to me. They planning his funeral for a week from now" I tell them. Just then Carmen enters the room.

"I got two first flight tickets back to Port Angeles for tomorrow morning" she states.

"Alice you can use my car" Carlisle states handing her the keys. "It should still be in the long term parking lot" he adds.

"Anna, do you want me to help you pack?" Rosalie asks me.

"Not right now, you guys can do it when I'm asleep. Right now I just want to go cry" I tell her sniffling.

"You don't have to be alone Anna" Esme tells me.

"I know, but just an hour. Then you guys can comfort me all you want" I tell them. Then go to my room and lay on my bed. Before crying into the pillow like no tomorrow.

(Forty minutes later)

I'm still sobbing into my pillow when two people sit beside me on the bed. "I thought I said an hour" I sniffle.

"I know, but we hate seeing you like this and doing nothing" Rosalie states. Emmet picks me up and places me on his lap. He rubs my back gently rocking me as Rosalie begins to hum a little tune. I'm faintly aware of Esme packing my things. As I calm down and fall asleep in Emmet's lap.

A/N

Picture above of Harry Clearwater and gif on the external link of Bella jumping off a cliff.