Sister's Return

Anna's POV

My name is Annabella Renee Swan and I am the daughter of Chief Charlie Swan in Forks. My older sister Isabella lives with our mum Renee in Arizona. But is now moving in to live with Dad and I. She is beautiful with brown hair and brown eyes, pale complexion. I too am pale and have brown hair. But I have our mother's blue eyes. My name stands for 'Gracious Beauty' While my sister's stands for 'God is my oath' or 'Beautiful'. But she goes by Bella while I go by Anna.

I am a loner I guess you could say. Spend all my time in the library or exploring the woods. Much to Dad's disapproval he thinks it is to dangerous for me to explore it alone. My only friend is Jacob Black son of Billy Black, my dad's best mate. I sometimes go to the reserve to hang out with Jacob. He introduced me to his friends Quil and Embry. They're cool, but I would rather be alone then be surrounded by people. Unless we're out doors, then I'm fine with it.

Any way I am doing the finishing touches on Bella's room while Dad picks her up from the airport. "That should do it" I say as I finish straightening Bella's room. "I hope she's ok with purple" I mumble looking at the purple quilt cover. Just then I hear Dad's police cruiser ball into the drive and smile widely running downstairs.

"Bella!" I cheer hugging my big sister happily and she returns it laughing gently.

"Hey Anna, I missed you too" she says as we pull away. Dad takes Bella's stuff up to her room as she gets a small cactus plant. "Gift from mum" she tells me as I lead her inside.

"I did your room for you, it's been so long since you visited" I tell her pouting. "I hope Purple is ok" I say as we enter the room.

"Purple is cool" she tells me smiling.

"We cleared some shelves in the bathroom, but you can share mine also" I explain.

"Good work lamp" Dad tells her. Before leaving the room, best thing about dad. He doesn't hover. Bella's sits on her bed as we hear an other car pull into the drive someone blurring the horn. I smile knowing it was Jacob as we went to see who it was. I hug Jacob while dad reintroduces Bella to Billy Black. Dad and Billy started to play fight while Jacob introduced himself to Bella.

"Are they always like this?" she asks us.

"It's gotten worse with age" Jacob tells her and I give him a high five.

"So what do you think?" Dad asks Bella as he rejoins us with Billy.

"Of what?" Bella asks confused.

"Your homecoming present" I clarify looking at the rusty ute.

"This?" Bella asks.

"Just brought it off Billy here" Dad tells her.  She is seventeen and has her license. While I'm getting mine in a week when I turn sixteen.

"I totally rebuilt the engine for you" Jacob tells her.

"With help" I remind him glaring.

"This is perfect" Bella states getting into the car as Jacob tells her to double punch the clutch when she shifts gear. She asks if he wants a ride to school and he explained he went to the one of the reserve. "At least I'll know you Anna" she says smiling at me and I smile back.

Dad takes Billy and Jacob back to their house in his cruiser while I caught up with Bella. She and I have the same timetable, thanks to Dad. I was a quick study and got pumped up a grade. It kept my mind off Bella, when she stopped visiting. That's when I became the loner I am, only Jacob could get out my funny playful side before she returned. I think dad hopes with Bella here I'll go back to the happy go lucky girl I used to be.

I then made us all dinner when Dad returned from the reserve. He told me Quil and Embry say hi. After dinner I did my homework explaining to Bella what we were doing in our classes at the moment. Before we got ready for bed and I went into my room next to hers. Tonight I felt like curling up into a bowl and did so before falling asleep.

A/N

Picture above of Anna Swan and picture on the external link of her (Anna's) room.