School Day

Anna's POV

As we left the house this morning Bella slipped on the ice landing on her bum. I giggled as Dad had helped her up. He then told her how he put new tyres on the car as the old ones were getting bold. Before we left dad said he maybe be late as some guard got kill by some sort of animal. I told dad to be careful as Bella thanked him for the tyres before he left in his cruiser. I got into the passenger seat of Bella's new truck as she got into the drivers seat driving us to school.

We pulled into the school parking lot and Bella found a parking spot. It is March the middle of the first semester. Bella gets out of the car first and I walk around to met her at the front. As a black guy completed her on the new truck. "Come on Bella, let's get your time table" I tell her.

"I thought I had the same as you" she says confused.

"You do, but you still need a copy of it" I remind her. So we got her time table and she starts to go through it. As the editor of the school paper appeared taking her photo. After a few words he dropped the story of Bella's arriving at school before leaving us alone. Bella and I went to PE where we were doing volley ball today. I sat on the side lines as Bella got a go at it and ended up whacking someone practicing basketball in the head with the volleyball.

"I'm sorry, I told them not to let me play" she tells the boy.

"Relax sis, he has a thick skull" I state joining the conversation.

"Annabella and Isabella Swan right?" he asks us.

"Just Bella and Anna" Bella tells him and I roll my eyes. The boy introduces himself as Mike Newton shaking Bella's hand. Again I roll my eyes and leave them to it to go change out of my PE clothes. The bell went for lunch and I sat at my usual table by the window alone. Which is next to the Cullen table.

Bella soon arrives and invites me to sit with her & her new friends. "No thanks, I'm fine on my own" I tell her and she leaves me. I look at her sadly before getting up and leaving the cafeteria.

Bella's POV

I sit down with my new friends sadden that Anna wouldn't join me. "Why so blue Bella?" Jessica asks me.

"I just wished Anna would of joined us for lunch" I tell her.

"She won't join anyone for lunch, never has" Eric states.

"Why not?" I ask him.

"She's a loner, has been for years since her sister stopped visiting her" Angela states.

"She didn't mean to upset you Bella, maybe now that your back. She'll open up more" Jessica says trying to cheer me up. Just then I notice five other people enter the cafeteria.

"Who are they?" I ask Angelina and Jessica changing the subject.

"The Cullens" Angelina states.

"They are Doctor and Mrs Cullens foster kids" Jessica adds. "They moved down from Alaska a few years ago" she explains.

"They kind of keep to themselves, like your sister" Angelina states.

"Yeah except they're together, like together together" Jessica adds. "The blonde girl is Rosalie and the big dark guy Emmet. They are like a thing, I'm not even sure it's legal" she explains.

"But they aren't actually related Jessica" Angelina reminds her.

"But they leave together it's weird" Jessica tells her.  "The little dark haired girl is Alice, she is really weird. She's with Jasper, the blonde one who looks like he's in pain" she explains to me.

"Whose he?" I ask looking at the final Cullen.

"That's Edward Cullen, totally gorgeous obviously but apparently no one here is good enough for him. Like I care" Jessica says as she finishes explaining. She tells me not the waste my time with him and we go back to eating lunch. I sneak glances at the Cullens for the rest of lunch before going to Biology.

I see Anna sitting next to Eric and see the only free seat next to Edward Cullen. I sit down and he moves away slightly holding his breath for some strange reason. When class finished he left as the bell went. Anna walks over to me and we go to the car as she apologizes for lunch. After we saw Edward leave the registration office, it sounded like he was trying to move out of class.

Anna's POV

We reach the car and Bella looks over at the Cullens who were looking at us. "Just ignore the Bells, they don't know you" I tell her. "Tell you what, we order take out tonight with dad gone" I suggest. She agrees nodding her head and we get into the car. She drives us back home and we order Chinese before sitting in front of the TV watching the Golden Compass tpgether.

A/N

Picture above of Bella arriving at school (Anna is walking around the truck to join Bella) and picture on the external link of Anna's clothes.