False Accusation

Anna's POV

It's been three months since Renesmee was born. She now looks like a six or seven year old girl. The Volturi know Bella and I are vampires now. Sent us both a an ornate necklace. Asking us to visit them soon. They don't know about Renesmee. We're still doing research on people like Renesmee. Trying to find out more about her biology.

Charlie knows about shifters. Now he's meet Renesmee and loves her. He knows Bella and I are different. But not to ask questions. I'm happy I get to see him for a little longer yet.

Anyway it's two weeks until Christmas and Bella decided we need to get out of the house. Which I was happy about. I've getting kind of tired of doing the same thing every day. So Jake, Bella and I have taken Renesmee to a clearing. Where I am showing her how to catch snowflakes.

She manages to catch one and we take it to Bella. Who is standing next to a wolf Jake. "Look, a snow flake" she says proudly.

"It's beautiful. Why don't you go get another one with Aunt Anna?" Bella suggests.

"Race you Renesmee" I say smiling. She smiles back and runs towards the center of the clearing. I follow and let her catch a snowflake. I catch her with a smile. When we all sense someone watching us. I race back to the other two and place Renesmee by Jacob. She clings to his leg.

"Who is that?" Renesmee asks shyly.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali" Bella says.

"Irina!" I call and she runs off. I race after her. But lose her. I rejoin the others and we go back home. Where Edward starts to show Renesmee how to play piano. While Carlisle called Tanya.

"Tanya convinced Irina to come reconcile with us" Carlisle states as he rejoins us.

"Then why did she run?" I ask confused.

"It looks like she changed her mind" Edward states.

"Seeing Jacob must have been too much for her" Esme says. Right, Jake's old pack killed her mate Laurent. Served him right for trying to hurt my sister.

"I wish I could have just spoken to her" Bella says and I nod my head in agreement.

"She's family. She'll come around" Carlisle assures us. Edward starts to teach Renesmee some more keys. When I'm pulled into a vision.

(Volterra) Third Persons POV

Aro, Marcus and Caius as reading books. When Irina is brought before them. "What a pleasant surprise" Aro says looking at her with Caius.

"What do you want? Hm?" Caius asks her.

"I have to report a crime. The Cullens, they've done something terrible" she states. Aro gets up and races over to her.

"Allow me, my dear" he says. He grabs her hand and sees Renesmee catching snowflakes with Anna & Bella. "Oh my" he says.

(Cullen house) Anna's POV

"Whoa" I say as I shake my head.

"You saw it too?" Alice asks me.

"If you main Irina with the Volturi leaders, yes" I state.

"What is it, Alice?" Jasper asks.

"The Volturi, they're coming for us. Aro, Caius, Marcus, the guard and Irina" she states.

"Honey, come here" Bella says to Renesmee. Who walks over to her.

"Why?" Carlisle asks us.

"I don't know" I say as I rub my head.

"What did Irina see in the woods?" Edward asks us.

"We were just walking" Bella says.

"Anna was teaching Renesmee to catch snowflakes" Jake adds.

"Of course. Irina thinks Renesmee's an immortal child" Edward says.

"What's an immortal child?" Bella, Jake and I ask.

"The immortal children were very beautiful, so enchanting. To be near them was to love them. But their development was frozen at the age they were turned, they couldn't be taught or restrained. A single tantrum could destroy an entire village. Humans heard about the devastation, stories spread, the Volturi were forced to intervene. And since the children couldn't protect our secret, they had to be destroyed. The creators grew very attached, fought to protect them. Long established covens were torn apart, countless humans slaughtered. Traditions, friends, even families, lost" Carlisle explains.

"So the Denali's mother made an immortal child?" I ask him.

"Yes. And she paid the price" he says. No wonder Irina reacted so badly. I just pray she doesn't suffer when we prove her wrong.

"Well, Renesmee is nothing like those children. She was born, not bitten. She grows every single day" Bella states.

"So can't you just explain that to the Volturi?" Jacob asks.

"Aro has enough proof in Irina's thoughts" Edward says.

"So we fight" Jake says.

"Their offensive weapons are too powerful. No one could stand against Jane" Jasper states.

"Alec is worse" Alice adds.

"We'll convince them" I assure Bella.

"They're coming to kill us, not to talk" Emmet says.

"Not helping" I say shooting him a glare.

"No, you're right. They won't listen to us. But maybe others can convince them. Carlisle, we have friends all around the world" Edward says.

"I won't ask them to fight" he tells him.

"Not fight, witness" I tell him smiling.

"If enough people knew the truth, maybe we can convince the Volturi to listen" Edward says.

"We can ask this of our friends" Esme tells him. He agrees and we all start to make travel plans. I'd go with Rosalie and Emmet. Carlisle and Esme are going to London & Egypt. Bella, Edward, Jake and Renesmee are going to Denali to convince them.

A/N

Picture above of Renesmee catching snowflakes and pictures on the external link of Irina with the Volturi.