Vote and Treaty

Anna's POV

On the way back from Italy I filled Bella in on how I'll be turned once we graduated. She was hurt I was going to leave her and Charlie. But understood my reasons. Not like it matters now as she'll be turned with me. Anyway the night we got back Bella called a meeting with all the Cullens. I'm with as dad believes I am having a sleepover. However Bella is suppose to be at home as she is grounded.

"You all know what I want. And I know, how much I'm asking for. The only thing I can think of for it to be fair is to just vote" Bella explains.

"You don't know what you just..." Edward tries to say. But Bella and I tell him to shut up. Bella then turns to Alice asking for her vote first.

"I already consider you my sister like Anna. Yes" Alice says giving her a hug. Bella thanks her when they pull away.

"I vote, yes. It would be nice to not want to kill you all the time" Jasper states.

" I'm sorry. I'm really sorry to both of you, for the way I've acted. And I'm really grateful that you were brave enough to go and save my brother. But this isn't a life I would have chosen for myself. And I wish that there had been someone to vote no for me. So, no" Rose tells Bella. I frown, she said yes for me.

"I vote hell yeah!" Emmet exclaims. He pulls Bella into a bear hug and spins her around. Then places her down and goes back to Rose. Bella and I look at Esme & Carlisle.

"I already consider you and Anna a part of the family. Yes" Esme tells us smiling. Carlisle looks up at Edward.

"Why are you doing this to me? You know what this means" Edward tells him.

"You've chosen not to live without her, which leaves me no choice. I won't lose my son or future daughter" Carlisle adds looking at me. I give him a smile mouthing 'thank you'.

"So it's decided then, Bella will be turned with me" I state.

"Yes, she will be" Esme says smiling.

"Great, see you all in the morning" I tell them and go to my room. I got ready for bed and was about to get into bed. When Rose appeared. "Yes Rose, what is it?" I ask her.

"I wanted to explain why I said no to Bella and not you" she states. I sigh and sit on my bed. I gesture for her to continue. "I've never been good at making friends, since I turn it's just me and this family. You are the first friend I've made in years and I am to selfish to let you go" she explains.

"And Bella?" I ask her.

"I may not be close to her, but I know she is important to you. I know how much it hurt you to see her in that ballet studio. I didn't want to see you go through that again" she states.

"Thank you Rose, but I to am selfish. Now that you're all back and Bella is with Edward again. I don't want to lose and want her to be turn. I think if you gave her a chance, you could be friends too" I tell her.

"I'll think about it" she tells me. I smile and she leaves so that I can sleep. I get under the covers and lay down. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

(Next day on the way to school)

Edward is driving Bella and I to school. When a shirtless Jacob appears in front of the car and Edward stops. We get out of the car and follow Jacob into the woods to talk. "Jacob, I know you have something to say to me. but I'd like to say something to you if that's alright. Thank you. Thank you for... keeping Bella alive when I didn't" Edward tells him.

"No, you didn't. And it wasn't for your benefit trust me" Jacob tells him.

"I'm still grateful" Edward tells him.

"So am I, thank you for protecting my sister Jacob" I add.

"I'm here now. I'm not leaving her side until she orders me away" Edward tells Jacob.

"We'll see" Jake says. "My turn to talk" he states. "I'm here to remind you of a key point in the treaty" he tells Edward.

"I haven't forgotten" Edward assures him.

"What key point?" Bella and I ask together.

"If any of them bites a human, the truce is over" Jake explains.

"Well as it's our decision" I tell him.

"It has nothing to do with you" Bella finishes.

"No, I won't let you. You're not going to be one of them Bella!" Jake exclaims.

"It's not up to you" she tells him.

"Glad to see you don't care about me anymore Jacob" I tell him hiding my hurt. He'd been my best since Bella left. But as soon as she came back, he pushed me away like we were never friends.

"You know what we'll do to you, I won't have a choice" Jake tells Bella.

"Bella, lets go" I tell her.

"No, is he going to hurt me? Read his mind" she tells Edward. Who says Jake won't hurt her and she goes over to him. "Jake, I love you. So please, don't make me choose. Cause it'll be him. It's always been him" she tells him.

"Bella" Jacob says in a whisper.

"Good bye Jacob" I tell him grabbing Bella's hand.

"No, you don't speak for her" he says firmly glaring at me. Edward pushes him away from us and he shifts. Edward tells Bella and I to get out of her. But Bella gets in between him and Jacob.

"STOP! Stop. You can't hurt each other without hurting me" she tells them. Jacob growls and takes off into the forest. "Jake!" she calls.

"Forget him Bella" I tell her. "We're already late for school" I state and head for the car. Leaving her and Edward alone. They join me five minutes later and Edward drives us to school.

A/N

Picture above of the Cullens decisions and picture on the external link of Jake, Edward & Bella.