Bella Finds Out

Anna's POV

It's the final day before the holidays and I got up early to go to the reserve. It's the last day I can spend with them as I'm going to Alaska tomorrow. I'm so excited to see the Cullens and Denalis again. Not that Bella knows who I'm seeing. She believes like Dad that I'm just seeing my exchange family as I made friends there. Which isn't entirely wrong.

Also Jacob has been ignoring Bella since he turned into a wolf. She tried to talk to me about it, but I always dodged her questions. As well as spend most of my time with the pack. But I heard Jacob in her room last night talking about the story he told us on La Push. Asking her to remember before leaving.

Anyway I'm in my car driving to Emily's house. I arrive and enter the house. "Morning Anna, want to help me make muffins?" she asks hugging me.

"Sure, when will the boys arrive?" I ask as I start to gather the ingredients. While Emily pre-heats the oven and gets the utensils out.

"In an hour or so, the others will be collecting Jacob in twenty minutes" she states. I nod my head and we get to work making the blueberry muffins. We soon put the muffins in the oven and then start to talk. "Are you sure it's wise to go to Alaska?" she asks me.

"Of course, my second family is there and we have so many fun things planned. I'll bring you back a gift" I tell her smiling. "Besides Bella won't know who I'm really seeing, only you and the pack know. Honestly Jacob is mad that I'm seeing the Cullens again. But no way am I letting him ruin my trip.

We just got the muffins out and allowed them to cool. When we hear a "coo wee!" I giggle as we placed the muffins on a plate. I hear Embry and Jared talking about Paul & Jacob. By the sounds of it Paul lost his temper again. They enter the house and sit down as Bella appears in the door way.

"You guys hungry? Like I need to asks" Emily says as she places the plate of muffins on the table. "Who's this?" she asks seeing Bella.

"Emily this is my sister Bella" I tell her.

"Ah so your the other vampire girl" she says smiling.

"So you're must be the wolf girl" Bella says making Emily and I laugh quietly.

"Guess so. Well, I'm engaged to one" Emily tells her. Embry and Jared start to nick a muffin each. "Save some for your brothers and ladies first, muffin?" Emily asks Bella. I take one and so does Bella.

" Leave it up to Jake to find a way around Sam's gag order" I say sitting down.

"He didn't tell me anything" Bella states.

"That's a wolf thing. Alpha's orders get obeyed whether we want to or not. Oh and check it out! We can hear each other's thoughts" Embry tells her.

"Will you just shut up? These are trade secrets. Damn it! These chicks run with vampires" Jared tells him.

"Can't really run with vampire" I remind them.

"Because they're fast" Bella adds.

"Yeah? Well, we're faster. Freaked out yet?" Jared asks her.

"You're not the first monsters we've meet" Bella and I tell them together.

"Jake's right. You are good with the weird" Sam states as he enters the room. He goes over to Emily and places small kisses all over her face. Making her laugh and smile. Paul and Jacob enter the house pushing each other playfully.

Paul sits down beside Embry and apologizes to Bella before taking a muffin. I notice Jared give Embry some money. Jacob then takes Bella outside for a walk. "So how did my sister find out?" I ask them.

"It was killer" Embry states. "We went to collect Jake and she storms up to us. Pushing Sam demanding to know what we did to him. She then said Jake told her nothing because he's scared of us. Paul laughed and she slapped him. He lost it and shifted, Jake did the same to protect Bella. They fought while we brought her here and Sam broke them up" he explains. I shot Paul a glare before sighing.

"Well at least I know Bella will have you guys and Jacob while I'm away. Keep an eye on her" I tell them. "Now wants on the agenda for today?" I ask them smiling happily.

A/N

Picture above of Embry, Emily and Jared. Gif on the external link of Paul shifting.